Privacy settings

We use a number of cookies on our website. Some are essential, while others help us improve our portal for you.

Privacy settings

Here is an overview of all the cookies we use. You can choose to accept whole categories or view more information and select only certain cookies.

Essential (6)

Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.

Statistics (3)

Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
If the statistics cookies are subsequently deselected, they will remain on the computer until the expiry date. However, they are neither updated nor evaluated.

Other topics related to... : How are the farmers' protests affecting you in the region? (Page 6)

Topic created on 08th Jan. 2024 | Page: 6 of 7 | Answers: 94 | Views: 4,091
MisterL
Expert
3 Our Father before going to bed

This post has been translated automatically

frapi07
Expert

Blubbo33 wrote on 09.01.2024 21:19:

It's really hard for me to answer that!

How do I imagine that?
More staff, more controls, quite simply!
Better ask what immigration costs ? !

Why do I have to support immigration? Why does Germany have to save the world? Why do I have to put up with this unspeakable climate drivel and why should I and others have to sacrifice my prosperity for it?

I am willing to help but only to a certain extent!
Who is starving here from the immigrants? Have you experienced any? What do they get here in Germany? What did they have in their home country? What punishment would there be in their home country? Even if we take out theft because of hunger, do you say cigarettes and alcohol are allowed? Where do you start and where do you end?

You forget that these are guests and they have to abide by the law and if they don't, leave!

Oh and now I'm supposed to feel sorry for those who commit crimes here? Nah buddy, for me the delinquents don't belong here!

Oh come on, you're talking about a few who can't pay the fine or don't want to! ?

Who has to drive black and for what! ?
Your examples are more than weak and irrelevant to me!
The citizen's allowance is enough to live on without committing crimes, certainly not for much luxury, but that's not what it's meant for!

It may be that politicians get too much, but here too your example is a small drop! Calculate what 100 immigrants cost per year and your ears will prick up!

The big money is wasted on immigration and ideological politics!
A fraction less and we wouldn't have to talk about poverty among German citizens, dilapidated roads, children or school meals and and and and!

In fact, the future will be a problem as far as voting is concerned, I hope a mixture of CDU and Afd can fix that!

However, the CDU must move further to the right and the AFD must get rid of its extremist clientele a la Hoecke, then Germany will be on the up again!

If that's your idea, then the EU is the wrong place for you. Germany doesn't have to save the world. Has anyone claimed that? Germany only recovered so quickly after the war thanks to guest workers. So if Germany is doing so well across Europe, it is also thanks to migrants. Even back then, there were immigrants who didn't adapt and broke the law.

Who has to starve? Immigrants who CAN'T work because they can't get a work permit or are still waiting for one. They do get a little money, but it's not enough. The food banks have currently stopped accepting donations. Less is being donated because the supermarkets are ordering less (but more frequently). There are some who beg and some for whom begging is too undignified. What do they do then? Steal to afford food. Do you think most of them steal so that they can spend the money in the Spielo or somewhere else? Many buy illegal substances or alcohol with the money, others steal because they have no other source of income.

Imagine what it must be like for them in their home country if they voluntarily make the journey from Syria or somewhere else to Germany. They are on the road for months. No matter what the weather, no matter what illnesses or injuries. They certainly don't sleep and eat in 5-star hotels. There are academics who give up their lives in their home country to work as skilled workers. Do you know how humiliating it is to do a job after your studies for which you are clearly overqualified? Do you know how depressed you get when your academic achievements are not recognized? You claim my examples are weak, then here you go Labor market: Ukraine refugees encounter problems | BR24. An example from my region and "current". A woman who studied in her home country works voluntarily in Germany as a HELPER and because it's not enough she even gets support from the job center.

However, not everyone manages as well as the woman in my example. Many immigrants have no school education. Not all of them come here to continue being criminals. Of course there are criminals, I admit that openly, but there are also people who want to live a normal life but can't because the bureaucracy in Germany is so slow and complex.

Run-down roads? I don't know about you, but have you ever been to other countries? Have you been to Rome? Rome - one of Europe's tourist destinations - is full of holes (Rome: holes and cracks in roads are a big problem - DER SPIEGEL). Have you been to southern Italy? Or southern Europe in general? Dilapidated roads... don't make me laugh But calling my argument weak, lol.

100 migrants certainly don't cost as much as 100 politicians, I can guarantee you that. It's not just about their salary. Look what other perks they get. You can find out here Members of the Bundestag | Bund der Steuerzahler e.V..

I can argue like hell here, but I will never be able to find good arguments that will satisfy you. So think how you want to think (that's your right), I think how I want to think.

Donnie
Expert
The food banks are another thing used by criminals, shopping for €1.2 and then loading the bags into an expensive car. Money saved. I've seen it myself and others, I've never been to the food bank, but it was easy to see. The begging mafia in Marxloh is also funny. They sit on the ground and mooch at you for money. But the unusual thing is that they only beg certain people. Wealthier-looking people in particular are not even asked for money. Later, of course, the "beggars" are picked up in expensive cars, what else? Or when 2,3 beggar women with slips of paper in their hands really get up close and personal, great comedy. As far as foreigners and poverty are concerned, I can only say one thing. I've only ever seen thrifty foreigners but never really poor people, they were almost all Germans, especially pensioners. An indictment of "rich" Germany

Blubbo33
Elite

frapi07 wrote on 09.01.2024 at 22:35:

If that's your idea, then the EU is the wrong place for you. Germany doesn't have to save the world. Has anyone claimed that? Germany only recovered so quickly after the war thanks to the guest workers. So if Germany is doing so well across Europe, it is also thanks to migrants. Even back then, there were immigrants who didn't adapt and broke the law.

Who has to starve? Immigrants who CAN'T work because they can't get a work permit or are still waiting for one. They do get a little money, but it's not enough. The food banks have currently stopped accepting donations. Less is being donated because the supermarkets are ordering less (but more frequently). There are some who beg and some for whom begging is too undignified. What do they do then? Steal to afford food. Do you think most of them steal so that they can spend the money in the Spielo or somewhere else? Many buy illegal substances or alcohol with the money, others steal because they have no other source of income.

Imagine what it must be like for them in their home country if they voluntarily make the journey from Syria or somewhere else to Germany. They are on the road for months. No matter what the weather, no matter what illnesses or injuries. They certainly don't sleep and eat in 5-star hotels. There are academics who give up their lives in their home country to work as skilled workers. Do you know how humiliating it is to do a job after your studies for which you are clearly overqualified? Do you know how depressed you get when your academic achievements are not recognized? You claim my examples are weak, then here you go Labor market: Ukraine-
Refugees encounter problems | BR24
. An example from my region and "current". A woman who studied in her home country volunteers to work in Germany as a HELPER and because it's not enough she even gets support from the job center.

However, not everyone manages as well as the woman in my example. Many immigrants have no school education. Not all of them come here to continue being criminals. Of course there are criminals, I admit that openly, but there are also people who want to live a normal life but can't because the bureaucracy in Germany is so slow and complex.

Run-down roads? I don't know about you, but have you ever been to other countries? Have you been to Rome? Rome - one of Europe's tourist destinations - is full of holes (Rome: holes and cracks in roads are a big problem - DER SPIEGEL). Have you been to southern Italy? Or southern Europe in general? Dilapidated roads... don't make me laugh But calling my argument weak, lol.

100 migrants certainly don't cost as much as 100 politicians, I can guarantee you that. It's not just about their salary. Look what other perks they get. You can find out here Members of the Bundestag | Bund der Steuerzahler e.V..

I can argue like hell here, but I will never be able to find good arguments that will satisfy you. So think how you want to think (that's your right), I think how I want to think.

Yes, your reasoning is very weak! How big is the Bundestag? How many millions of immigrants do we have?

Immigrants are starving in Germany because they are not allowed to work?
Eieiei what's wrong with you ?
Go to the betting office and you'll find your most pitiful immigrants with a whiff of cannabis!

All the clans steal because they have nothing to eat and the women are raped because the immigrants can't sleep from hunger!

Let me give you an example from my relatives! My brother married a Ukrainian woman before the war! His sister is now here with bag and baggage and doesn't lift a finger! There are networks in which Ukrainians agree on how and where they get the most!

Apartment furniture money food etc.

They go to Ukraine every now and then to visit!

Am I in Italy or Germany! ?

Take Djibouti as an example, they also have a few potholes!

And now I'm supposed to feel sorry for them all that they are so poor in Germany? Nobody is forced to come to Germany, name me a country where they get more than here ? They can knock on the door of Russia or Hungary!

Maybe one last example, there are Syrians here with me who have the 6 hairdressing salon and the 3 restaurant, the rest of the family receives support!

No, you are absolutely right, your examples are not enough for me!

I stand by it, first Germany and then I see what I can afford to help others!

But first comes your own country and people, and laws apply to everyone in this country!

What's the problem with giving them a note with their application for support that says that if they commit a crime or don't cooperate or help with social institutions, they will be deported?

Falke
Expert

If that's your idea, then the EU is the wrong place for you. Germany doesn't have to save the world. Has anyone claimed that? Germany only recovered so quickly after the war thanks to the guest workers. So if Germany is doing so well across Europe, it is also thanks to migrants. Even back then, there were immigrants who didn't adapt and broke the law.

Imagine what it must be like for them in their home country if they voluntarily make the journey from Syria or somewhere else to Germany. They are on the road for months. No matter what the weather, no matter what illnesses or injuries. They certainly don't sleep and eat in 5-star hotels. There are academics who give up their lives in their home country to work as skilled workers. Do you know how humiliating it is to do a job after your studies for which you are clearly overqualified? Do you know how depressed you get when your academic achievements are not recognized? You claim my examples are weak, then here you go Labor market: Ukraine refugees encounter problems | BR24. An example from my region and "current". A woman who studied in her home country works voluntarily in Germany as a HELPER and because it's not enough she even gets support from the job center.

Run-down roads? I don't know about you, but have you ever been to other countries? Have you been to Rome? Rome - one of Europe's tourist destinations - is full of holes (Rome: holes and cracks in roads are a big problem - DER SPIEGEL). Have you been to southern Italy? Or southern Europe in general? Dilapidated roads... don't make me laugh But calling my reasoning weak, lol.

Here in Austria, Ukrainians are not a problem at all and I am also in favor of accepting them. Almost all of the people I've met here have well-paid jobs, are educated and are taking German courses. I don't care where someone comes from as long as he/she is peaceful and respects the host country and the local population.

The problem is the immigrants from the Arab world, because they bring with them an ideology that is incompatible with ours and despise us.

And yes, I also think that you are using very weak examples and missing the point. It's a fact that crime has risen immensely, violent crime is the order of the day and it's always the same people who stand out in particular.

Even the media no longer deny that many people from the Arab world have anti-Semitic, misogynistic and homophobic ideas, and this should have long been common knowledge. What do you want with such people in the country? Do you really want Germany to become Islamic in a few decades? That's crazy, who could possibly want that? There is no such thing as human rights in ANY Islamic country. Why do you want to return to the Middle Ages in Europe? Isn't one look at France or Sweden enough for you?

mtorero
Rookie

I can argue like hell here, but I will never be able to find good arguments that will satisfy you. So think how you want to think (that's your right), I think like me

Sorry, but that's hard to beat in terms of naivety lol. I recommend stepping out of the pink bubble and taking a look at reality...

frapi07
Expert

Donnie wrote on 09.01.2024 at 23:00: The food banks are also one of those things that criminals use to shop for €1.2 and then load the bags into an expensive car. Money saved. I've seen it myself and others, I've never been to the food bank, but it was easy to see. The begging mafia in Marxloh is also funny. They sit on the ground and mooch at you for money. But the unusual thing is that they only beg certain people. Wealthier-looking people in particular are not even asked for money. Later, of course, the "beggars" are picked up in expensive cars, what else? Or when 2 or 3 beggar women with slips of paper in their hands really get up close and personal, great comedy. As far as foreigners and poverty are concerned, I can only say one thing. I've only ever seen thrifty foreigners but never really poor people, they were almost all Germans, especially pensioners. An indictment of "rich" Germany

You need an ID card to go to the food bank. Someone who owns a fat car certainly doesn't get a card. But that's just an aside. I don't deny that there are begging mafias. I've never given anyone money for that reason either. I'm happy to give food, but not money. If someone asks me why I don't give them anything, I answer that I go to work for my money.

Blubbo33 wrote on 09.01.2024 at 23:03:

Yes your reasoning is very weak ! How big is the Bundestag? How many millions of immigrants do we have ?

Immigrants are starving in Germany because they are not allowed to work?
Eieiei what's wrong with you ?
Go to the betting office and there you'll find your most pitiful immigrants with a whiff of cannabis!

All the clans steal because they have nothing to eat and the women are raped because the immigrants can't sleep from hunger!

Let me give you an example from my relatives! My brother married a Ukrainian woman before the war! His sister is now here with bag and baggage and doesn't lift a finger! There are networks in which Ukrainians agree on how and where they get the most!

Apartment furniture money food etc.

They go to Ukraine every now and then to visit!

Am I in Italy or Germany! ?

Take Djibouti as an example, they also have a few potholes!

And now I'm supposed to feel sorry for them all that they are so poor in Germany? Nobody is forced to come to Germany, name me a country where they get more than here ? They can knock on the door of Russia or Hungary!

Maybe one last example, there are Syrians here with me who have the 6 hairdressing salon and the 3 restaurant, the rest of the family receives support!

No, you are absolutely right, your examples are not enough for me!

I stand by it, first Germany and then I see what I can afford to help others!

But first comes your own country and people, and laws apply to everyone in this country!

What is the problem with giving them a note with their application for support that says that if they commit a crime or do not cooperate or help with social institutions, they will be deported?

Approximately 21.2 million people with a migration background live in Germany. However, this figure also includes people who work normally. So you can't compare it to that, but keep calling my arguments weak^^ It would be correct to mention the percentage of unemployed people who have a migration background. That's 62% (Source: Bürgergeld-Empfänger: Wer zählt zu "62 Prozent mit Migrationshintergrund"? (correctiv.org). In other words, just over half. In principle, the figure says that 6/10 are "foreigners" and 4/10 are Germans. I would agree with you if 8 out of 10 foreigners were receiving citizens' benefits, but that's not the case. In fact, it's almost even. I have no idea where you're getting your claims from. So far I haven't seen any evidence or sources from you. Just assertions and accusations.

I used Italy as an example because you came here with dilapidated roads. Where do you have dilapidated roads in Germany? Italy is not Bulgaria now that you think such conditions are normal. If you want to see dilapidated roads, then travel to other countries. You certainly don't have dilapidated roads in Germany. Seriously, if it snows, a few hours later you have the city workers making the roads safer again. The roads in Germany are regularly repaired (and not just the highways). The infrastructure here is generally very good. But hey, you can always complain if you haven't experienced anything worse.

Clans steal no matter where. Not just in Germany. You condemn all immigrants because of a few high criminals. There are also Italian clans here. Are all Italians criminals now? You know, Germany is a country full of prejudices. That's a negative characteristic. You can't tell where I'm from, but when I say it, I get the standard run-of-the-mill comments: "Ohh Mafiosi, dangerous". But anyone who knows me personally knows that I'm everything but that.

I don't know what you're getting at with your Ukrainian woman. There are always people who are lazy. I know lazy Germans, lazy Italians, lazy Russians. And now? Is that why I judge marginalized social groups? On the basis of individual people? The majority want to gain a foothold here and not just live at subsistence level.

Germany is a welfare state. The way you want it sounds a lot like Trump "America first" or Meloni. Just populism. I could understand it if the circumstances were like Italy or France, but Germany isn't that bad at the moment.

frapi07
Expert

Falke wrote on 09.01.2024 at 23:15:
So here in Austria the Ukrainians are not a problem at all and I am also in favor of taking them in. Almost all of the people I've met here have well-paid jobs, are educated and are taking German courses. I don't care where someone comes from as long as he/she is peaceful and respects the host country and the local population.

The problem is the immigrants from the Arab world, because they bring with them an ideology that is incompatible with ours and despise us.

And yes, I also think that you are using very weak examples and missing the point. It's a fact that crime has risen immensely, violent crime is the order of the day and it's always the same people who stand out in particular.

Even the media no longer deny that many people from the Arab world have anti-Semitic, misogynistic and homophobic ideas, and this should have long been common knowledge. What do you want with such people in the country? Do you really want Germany to become Islamic in a few decades? That's crazy, who could possibly want that? There is no such thing as human rights in ANY Islamic country. Why do you want to return to the Middle Ages in Europe? Is one look at France or Sweden not enough for you?

I can't deny the last paragraph. As for the penultimate paragraph: I'm always talking about my neighborhood. I haven't noticed any increase in crime. Who knows, maybe I just live in a good city. I don't know.

Blubbo33
Elite
frapi07 wrote on 10.01.2024 00:34:

About 21.2 million people with a migration background live in Germany. But this number also includes people who work normally. So you can't compare it to that, but keep calling my arguments weak^^ It would be correct to mention the percentage of unemployed people who have a migration background. That's 62% (Source: Bürgergeld-Empfänger: Wer zählt zu "62 Prozent mit Migrationshintergrund"? (correctiv.org). In other words, just over half. In principle, the figure says that 6/10 are "foreigners" and 4/10 are Germans. I would agree with you if 8 out of 10 foreigners were receiving citizens' benefits, but that's not the case. In fact, it's almost even. I have no idea where you're getting your claims from. So far I haven't seen any evidence or sources from you. Just assertions and accusations.

I used Italy as an example because you came here with dilapidated roads. Where do you have dilapidated roads in Germany? Italy is not Bulgaria now that you think such conditions are normal. If you want to see dilapidated roads, then travel to other countries. You certainly don't have dilapidated roads in Germany. Seriously, if it snows, a few hours later you have the city workers making the roads safer again. The roads in Germany are regularly repaired (and not just the highways). The infrastructure here is generally very good. But hey, you can always complain if you haven't experienced anything worse.

Clans steal no matter where. Not just in Germany. You condemn all immigrants because of a few high criminals. There are also Italian clans here. Are all Italians criminals now? You know, Germany is a country full of prejudices. That's a negative characteristic. You can't tell where I'm from, but when I say it, I get the standard run-of-the-mill comments: "Ohh Mafiosi, dangerous". But anyone who knows me personally knows that I'm everything but that.

I don't know what you're getting at with your Ukrainian woman. There are always people who are lazy. I know lazy Germans, lazy Italians, lazy Russians. And now? Is that why I judge marginalized social groups? On the basis of individual people? The majority want to gain a foothold here and not just live at subsistence level.

Germany is a welfare state. The way you want it sounds a lot like Trump "America first" or Meloni. Just populism. I could understand it if the circumstances were like Italy or France, but Germany isn't that bad at the moment.

I've given you arguments, you dismiss them as isolated cases!

You gloss over everything even though there has been daily evidence for months of everything that is going wrong here!

Maybe you also feel personally attacked because of your Italian ancestry?

You go through the country with blinders on and seem to negate everything!

Germany is about to burst and that's mainly because immigrants are getting out of hand and ideological policies are being enforced with a vengeance!

You are satisfied with the fact that others are worse off and I am in favor of Germany having to significantly improve its status again!

Not only for me but also for the next German generation!
After all, it is Germany and not the country where everyone is allowed to help themselves because of Germany's past history!

Just because I think Germany first is right does that make me a populist or a Trump supporter?

I stand by my words and my country and I would defend it as many do not or would not do for their country!

frapi07
Expert

Blubbo33 wrote on 10.01.2024 00:55:
I gave you arguments, you dismiss them as isolated cases !

Everything is glossed over by you although there has been daily evidence for months of what is going wrong here!

Maybe you also feel personally attacked because of your Italian ancestry?

You go through the country with blinders on and seem to negate everything!

Germany is about to burst and that's mainly because immigrants are getting out of hand and ideological policies are being enforced with a vengeance!

You are satisfied with the fact that others are worse off and I am in favor of Germany having to significantly improve its status again!

Not only for me but also for the next German generation!
After all, it is Germany and not the country where everyone is allowed to help themselves because of Germany's past history!

Just because I think Germany first is right does that make me a populist or a Trump supporter?

I stand by my words and my country and I would defend it as many do not or would not do for their country!

I have always spoken about my neighborhood, I have also given evidence (security report of the police of Middle Franconia) that proves my claims. Of course there are places where things are better or worse. I never doubted that. I can see that too. My main argument was that there have always been such problem neighborhoods. In 2014, Romania and Bulgaria were granted full freedom of movement in the European Union, which means they can travel and work in the EU without restrictions. This was followed by a wave of immigrants. Some Eastern European citizens behaved antisocially and littered houses. Then there were people who complained again. Understandable, but that also happened in the past. Rental nomads - they've always existed. It's not just that they don't pay rent. They usually leave the apartments in a very desolate state (Google rental nomads and have a look at the pictures). Very often they also destroy the apartments or dismantle things in order to sell them on. But of course, nobody talks about the fact that this phenomenon used to exist.

The Ukrainian woman who is lazy was not an argument for me. Not everyone behaves like that. I could do like you and claim that all Germans are as lazy as Arnold Dübel (RIP). But I don't do that because I know it's the minority. I also never spoke of individual cases. Individual cases are - as the name suggests - not the norm.

Germany is doing badly? Yes, so bad that people have money left over for firecrackers or the latest iPhone.

I don't feel offended at all. I just think it's wrong to claim that crime and migration background are linked. It has nothing to do with nationality. Crime doesn't just affect foreigners. Stupidity has no nationality, remember that. I find your statements like "migrants are gaining the upper hand" just as wrong. 21 million out of 83. are people with a migration background (source: 24.3 % of the population had a history of immigration in 2022 - Federal Statistical Office (destatis.de). Sorry, but according to my mathematical skills, that's nowhere near what you write here. for me, "overwhelming majority" means clearly in the majority, i.e. 70%+. That is definitely not the case. As I already wrote, you write a lot of assertions that are not true and that you cannot substantiate.

I am still of the opinion
that society has changed. It has become more uninhibited/older. You can tell if you work/have worked in the service industry. In the past, you didn't have to be afraid if you showed moral courage. Today, if you help someone in need, you have to expect violence - and not just in Germany. Here is an example Nurse asks patient's relative to leave, he strikes - FOCUS online. You would never have dared to do that 30 years ago. If you come back here and say "Yes, but we're in Germany and not Italy" then here you go Idar-Oberstein: Man shoots cashier after dispute over corona mask | ZEIT ONLINE

MisterL
Expert
bulgaria and romania have been in the schengen area since january 1

in italy the social assistance was canceled those affected have received an sms

in france the government has collapsed

general strike looms in germany after massive tax increases etc

on the building sites only the polishers are still german

capitalism from the beautiful side

and all those who are supposed to finance our welfare state with their cheap labor also have their pride and don't give a damn

Falke
Expert
frapi07 wrote on 10.01.2024 02:48:

I don't feel attacked at all. I just think it's wrong to claim that crime and migration background are linked. It has nothing to do with nationality. Crime doesn't only affect foreigners. Stupidity has no nationality, remember that. I find your statements like "migrants are gaining the upper hand" just as wrong. 21 million out of 83. are people with a migration background (source: 24.3 % of the population had a history of immigration in 2022 - Federal Statistical Office (destatis.de). Sorry, but according to my mathematical skills, this is nowhere near what you write here. for me, "predominance" means clearly in the majority, i.e. 70%+. That is definitely not the case. As I already wrote, you write a lot of assertions that are not true and that you cannot substantiate.

I am still of the opinion
that society has changed. It has become more uninhibited/older. You can tell if you work/have worked in the service industry. In the past, you didn't have to be afraid if you showed moral courage. Today, if you help someone in need, you have to expect violence - and not just in Germany. Here is an example Nurse asks patient's relative to leave, he strikes - FOCUS online. You would never have dared to do that 30 years ago. If you come back here and say "Yes, but we're in Germany and not Italy" then here you go Idar-Oberstein: Man shoots cashier after dispute over corona mask | ZEIT ONLINE

What you write is simply factually incorrect. Certain groups of foreigners, such as Afghans or people from other Arab countries, appear disproportionately often in the crime statistics. These are official figures that clearly show this. And even these figures are embellished.

And now calculate what will happen if immigration continues unabated, then there's the family reunification and you also consider that the Arab population group has more children on average. Simple math, they will soon have the majority in the country. And it is only logical that they will then form parties and want to participate in politics. Then we will soon have a Muslim party and Germany will become the new caliphate.

As nice as you want to make it sound, these are simply the facts. If something fundamental doesn't change immediately, then Germany and large parts of Europe will no longer be as you know them and certainly no longer a country you would like to live in. No matter how quiet it may be in your area.

frapi07
Expert
Falke wrote on 10.01.2024 at 03:42:
It is simply factually wrong what you write. Certain groups of foreigners such as Afghans or from other Arab states appear disproportionately often in the crime statistics. These are official figures that clearly show this. And even these figures are embellished.

And now calculate what will happen if immigration continues unabated, then there's the family reunification and you also consider that the Arab population group has more children on average. Simple math, they will soon have the majority in the country. And it is only logical that they will then form parties and want to participate in politics. Then we will soon have a Muslim party and Germany will become the new caliphate.

As nice as you want to make it sound, these are simply the facts. If something fundamental doesn't change immediately, then Germany and large parts of Europe will no longer be as you know them and certainly no longer a country you would like to live in. No matter how quiet it may be in your area.

What statistics say that? I'll even provide you with a source where you can read about it https://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Publikationen/JahresberichteUndLagebilder/KriminalitaetImKontextVonZuwanderung/KriminalitaetImKontextVonZuwanderung_2020.pdf?__blob=publicationFile&v=3 (it's a direct link to a PDF file). You're unlikely to find a better source. Anyway, I'll go through the PDF file chronologically to go into your points in more detail.

"If immigration continues unabated" - On page 5 of the document you can see the bare figures. It shows how many new people have immigrated to Germany and applied for asylum. The year 2015 stands out because there was civil war or terror in many countries that year. At least this number fell steadily until 2020. There is no evidence of the kind of development you have described here. I'm leaving out the Ukraine war because that's not included in the statistics. You are also arguing here with people from the Arab world. Ukraine is definitely not one of them. I hope you can understand that.

"Certain groups of foreigners appear disproportionately in the statistics" - You can see the relevant statistics on page 11. Yes, the #1 suspects (the emphasis is on suspects and not convicted criminals) come from Syria. But you should bear in mind that most of the people who fled to Germany during this period were also Syrians. The more Syrian people, the more criminals are hiding there. It is clear that the number of people who came from Serbia is correspondingly low. At the time, not as many people were fleeing from Serbia and co. as from Syria and Afghanistan.

Study the history of Europe and humanity in general. There has always been immigration. For a variety of reasons. Sometimes it was wars, sometimes groups of people/religions were persecuted/chased away, sometimes it was other reasons (climate and what else do I know). The best example is the immigration of many Europeans (especially Italians) to the USA between 1880 and 1920.

Crime is everywhere. People grow up criminals. That can be in Germany, but also in Ghana. I am aware that there are Arab/whatever clans in Germany. I have never denied that. But there are also German "clans" (they call themselves a club), or haven't the Hells Angels committed any crimes in Germany? Or the NSU. They are not mentioned here, but Arab clans (presumably Remmo) or others are. It's obvious, only the bad foreigners do that ;D

That was my last post on this topic. I was the only one who has tried to find sources and facts so far. I even looked up the relevant source for you - and didn't take my facts from Wiki (a bad source) like a 0815 schoolboy. I can't and don't want to waste any more time. You have the freedom to think as you wish. I have never claimed that my opinion is the only correct one, but if I am accused of writing false facts several times and fail to provide the necessary evidence, then it is pointless.

Langhans
Expert
frapi07 wrote on 10.01.2024 00:34:

About 21.2 million people with a migration background live in Germany. But this number also includes people who work normally. So you can't compare it to that, but keep calling my arguments weak^^ It would be correct to mention the percentage of unemployed people who have a migration background. That's 62% (Source: Bürgergeld-Empfänger: Wer zählt zu "62 Prozent mit Migrationshintergrund"? (correctiv.org). In other words, just over half. In principle, the figure says that 6/10 are "foreigners" and 4/10 are Germans. I would agree with you if 8 out of 10 foreigners were receiving citizens' benefits, but that's not the case. In fact, it is almost balanced.

Let's take a quick look at the figures and the result is clearly different from "almost balanced". I don't mean that 62% is not exactly "a little more than half", but rather two thirds But the weighting of the proportion of the population is completely eliminated in this "total calculation" (net figures). If ¼ of the population, at 62%, accounts for an even larger proportion of unemployed people, this roughly results in a factor of 6, which means that "foreigners" are six times as likely to be unemployed as Germans. This could also be applied equally to the crime statistics.

Touchy123
Rookie
Imagine it's the European Handball Championship for the first time in Germany and nobody goes.
Do you remember 2007 Wintermärchen etc.? I have to admit that this country really isn't what it used to be.
I agree that Sept. 11, 2001 was the impetus for things going downhill ever since.
A return to the dMark and generally before 2000 would have been nice somehow, but that's just a side note.

Sinit roma are actually Indians. It's not true that they are all criminals. I was on vacation in Romania. There are wealthy people there, and they have certain rules when it comes to tradition and decency.

Those who come to you in the Ruhr area are probably those who are not welcome in Rou Bulgaria either.
As far as I know, Germany is the EU's biggest donor, so ultimately
The fact is that the coffers are being plundered for war, so that's why they want to introduce austerity measures.
None of this looks good. Some people on the Internet think the whole policy has to go. Radical, but what should come after anarchy?
How should things go on then?

Hot Topics19th May. 2024 at 05:45 pm CEST

GambleJoe is aimed exclusively at user whose allowed to play legally with his current location in online casinos and does not violate the current law.
It is the responsibility of the user to inform himself about the current legal situation. Gambling is prohibited for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
GambleJoe is a registered trademark with the EUIPO of GJ International Ltd.

© 2012-2024 GambleJoe.com

Forgotten your password?

Create a new password here

• 1. Fill in the 3 fields carefully and click on the green button
  • 2. Check your email inbox for a message from GambleJoe
  • 3. Click on the confirmation link in the email and your new password will be active immediately