Casino No Deposit Bonus: The Best No Deposit Offers
The following overview shows the best No Deposit Bonuses that the community has found in various Online Casinos. Some No Deposit Bonuses are available for registration, but most of the bonus promotions are for existing customers. Most Online Casinos promote new slots with free free spins, but in rare cases there can also be free bonus cash money.
The chart shows the best promotions. On the sub-pages of the individual bonus promotions, you can talk about the various bonuses in the comments. Questions can be asked there or winnings can be communicated.
All No Deposit Bonuses are collected by our community. It is best to register immediately if you want to share a bonus with the community and collect GambleJoe points for it. The other users are always happy to receive new and good offers.
What exactly is a No Deposit Bonus?
The No Deposit Bonus can be awarded by the gambling providers in the form of free spins, freerolls, free bets or bonus credits. Sometimes there are no deposit free spins available for registration, but at this point there is a good overview on the actual GambleJoe bonus page. This page is mostly about bonus promotions for regular customers of an Online Casino.
No Deposit Bonus: what's the catch?
There are some pitfalls that you should be aware of with no deposit bonus balances so that you don't have any problems with the Online Casino later. The following rules are standard at most Online Casinos:
- Turnover: You have to wager the no deposit bonus XY times before making a deposit. Often you lose the whole bonus when you try to wager.
- Deposit: No deposit should be required for a No Deposit Bonus. But sometimes you read in the casino's terms and conditions that you have to wager € 10 or € 20 before making the first payout. Then it's actually not a real no deposit bonus.
- Maximum Cashout Amount: Sometimes Online Casinos have a maximum withdrawal amount for No Deposit Bonuses. For example, you can only have € 100 paid out on winnings from free bonuses. The money above will then be completely canceled.
- Max-Bet-Rule: Usually there is a fixed maximum bet when playing with a bonus. If you bet more money per game round, the bonus is forfeited. Usually the max bet rule is € 5 per spin.
- Bonus Codes: Sometimes codes or coupons are required to receive the bonuses. You have then to enter the promotional code at the respective casino in order to receive the bonus.
- Bonus not always for everyone: Unfortunately, not all no deposit bonuses are available to all players. Sometimes you have to deposit something at the casino in a certain time or once in its history. Sometimes these are personalized actions that require an email or SMS.
- Bonus not for all games: Most of the time you can only wager the bonus on slots. As a rule, jackpot slots are excluded from turnover. But there may be other restrictions.
Important: Despite the no deposit bonus, only play in reliable Online Casinos
Many Online Casinos with rather weak gambling licenses offer bonuses as starting credit or free spins without a deposit. One should think carefully about which Casinos to register with. Online Casinos with gaming licenses from Malta, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man are good.
You should be very careful with gambling providers with licenses from Curacao, Montenegro and other non-European countries. Sometimes Online Casinos with these licenses do not pay players out and you do not get any help from the regulatory authorities.
What No Deposit Bonus offers are there?
There are many different offers in the area of bonus promotions without a deposit. Starting credit or free spins for registration are always an action for new customers. For existing customers there are usually free spins and, in rare cases, bonus credits, which you have to convert before paying out. The most common forms of no deposit bonus promotions are:
Free spins: Free spins with a specified spin balance. Winnings are mostly bonus money and have to be wagered afterwards. GUTS, for example, always offers free spins, the winnings of which are real money. Real money has no wagering requirements and can be withdrawn immediately.
Bonus credit: Very rarely is free bonus money credited to an account. The money can be used in various games. You only have to meet the turnover rate and observe the possible max bet rules.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Most of the time, the bonus promotions are advertised on the Casino websites, via emails or SMS messages. Sometimes advertising partners also have exclusive bonus codes or coupons with No Deposit Bonuses.
Bwin used to have various No Deposit Offers for the Live Casino, which was quite new at the time. Most Online Casinos now only give bonuses without deposit for the slot area.
You absolutely have to know the bonus conditions and the terms and conditions of the online casino. As a rule, you have to wager the bonus and observe the bonus conditions. There can be a fixed maximum win. Profits above that are canceled. Otherwise, a deposit may sometimes be required for the first withdrawal.
No, that is usually not possible. The Online Casinos have introduced bonus wagering requirements so that bonus fraud can be prevented.
You have to wager the bonus on casino games. Most of the time, only slots are allowed. Live casino games and table games are excluded. In addition, you cannot play jackpot slots either.
You have to register for a no deposit bonus code at an Online Casino, accept free spins or enter a bonus code. In rare cases, opening a slot is enough. When you have received the bonus, you have to implement it. You can only pay it out after sales.
Free spins are free spins on a slot for a fixed stake. Once you have played the free spins, the winnings are considered a bonus and must be wagered. They can only be paid out after wagering.