Casino No Deposit Bonus: The Best No Deposit Offers
The following overview shows the best no deposit bonuses that the community has found at various online casinos. Some no deposit bonuses are available to new players, but most bonus promotions are for existing customers. Most online casinos promote new slots with free free spins, but in rare cases there can also be free bonus cash.
The table shows the best promotions. You can discuss the different bonuses in the Comments section of each bonus promotion. You can ask questions or report winnings.
All no deposit bonuses are collected by our community. It is best to register immediately if you want to share a bonus with the community and collect GambleJoe points for it. The other users are always happy to receive new and good offers.
What exactly is a no deposit bonus?
The no deposit bonus can be given by the gaming provider in the form of free spins, freerolls, free bets or bonus credits. Sometimes there are no deposit free spins available for registration, but at this point there is a good overview on the actual GambleJoe bonus page. This page is mostly about bonus promotions for regular customers of an online casino.
No Deposit Bonus: what's the catch?
There are a few pitfalls that you should be aware of with no deposit bonuses so that you don't have any problems with the online casino later on. The following rules are standard for most online casinos:
- Turnover: You must wager the no deposit bonus XY times before making a deposit. Often you will lose the entire bonus when you try to wager it.
- Deposit: A no deposit bonus should not require a deposit. But sometimes you read in the casino's terms and conditions that you have to wager €10 or €20 before making your first withdrawal. Then it's not really a no deposit bonus.
- Maximum withdrawal amount: Sometimes online casinos have a maximum withdrawal amount for no deposit bonuses. For example, you may only be able to withdraw €100 on free bonus winnings. Any money above that will be completely cancelled.
- Max bet rule: There is usually a fixed maximum bet when playing with a bonus. If you bet more than this per spin, the bonus is forfeited. Usually the max bet rule is €5 per spin.
- Bonus Codes: Sometimes codes or coupons are required to receive bonuses. You will need to enter the promotional code in the casino to receive the bonus.
- Bonus not always for everyone: Unfortunately, not all no deposit bonuses are available to all players. Sometimes you have to make a deposit at the casino at a certain time or at some point in your history. Sometimes they are personalised promotions that require an email or SMS.
- Bonus not available on all games: Most of the time you can only wager the bonus on slots. Jackpot slots are usually excluded from wagering. However, there may be other restrictions.
Important: Despite the no deposit bonus, only play in reliable Online Casinos
Many online casinos with rather weak gambling licences offer bonuses in the form of free money or free spins without making a deposit. You should think carefully about which casinos you register with. Online casinos with gaming licences from Malta, Gibraltar or the Isle of Man are good.
You should be very wary of gambling sites licensed in Curacao, Montenegro and other non-European countries. Sometimes online casinos with these licences do not pay players and you will not get any help from the regulatory authorities.
What No Deposit Bonus offers are there?
There are many different offers in the area of no deposit bonus promotions. Starting credits or free spins for registration are always a promotion for new customers. For existing customers there are usually free spins and in rare cases bonus credits that you have to convert before cashing out. The most common forms of no deposit bonus promotions are
Free spins: Free spins with a set number of spins. Winnings are usually bonus money and must be wagered. GUTS, for example, always offers free spins with real money winnings. Real money has no wagering requirements and can be withdrawn immediately.
Bonus credit: t is very rare for free bonus money to be credited to an account. The money can be used in a variety of games. You just have to meet the wagering requirements and the maximum bet rules.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Most of the time the bonus promotions are advertised on the casino websites, via emails or SMS messages. Sometimes promotional partners also have exclusive bonus codes or coupons with no deposit bonuses.
Bwin used to have various no deposit offers for the live casino, which was quite new at the time. Most online casinos now only offer no deposit bonuses for the slots section.
It is imperative that you read the terms and conditions of the online casino. Usually you have to wager the bonus and follow the bonus terms and conditions. There may be a fixed maximum win. Any winnings above this will be cancelled. Otherwise, a deposit may sometimes be required for the first withdrawal.
No, this is usually not possible. Online casinos have bonus wagering requirements to prevent bonus fraud.
You must wager the bonus on casino games. In most cases, only slot machines are allowed. Live casino games and table games are excluded. You are also not allowed to play jackpot slots.
You need to register at an online casino for a no deposit bonus code, accept free spins or enter a bonus code. In rare cases, it is enough to open a slot machine. Once you have received the bonus, you must use it. You can only withdraw it after you have made a sale.
Free spins are free spins on a slot machine with a fixed bet. Once you have played the free spins, the wins are considered a bonus and must be wagered. They can only be paid out after wagering.