Privacy settings

We use a number of cookies on our website. Some are essential, while others help us improve our portal for you.

Privacy settings

Here is an overview of all the cookies we use. You can choose to accept whole categories or view more information and select only certain cookies.

Essential (6)

Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.

Statistics (3)

Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
If the statistics cookies are subsequently deselected, they will remain on the computer until the expiry date. However, they are neither updated nor evaluated.

News & Notices: My generosity grows with my winnings = Psc Inside (Page 8)

Topic created on 03rd Jul. 2018 | Page: 8 of 9 | Answers: 83 | Views: 14,418
Counter
Experienced
So I have to absolutely agree with Julian. Not only this thread shows that some manners here are absolutely not in order. And there the age of Julian plays absolutely no role
You can have an opinion, but in this day and age too many people forget that it's not only the freedom of speech that matters, but also the way you use it. Generally one has again and again the feeling it is simply boiled up inwardly and then the annoyance is reingek*tzt in addition into a text here in the forum. Always this friction among themselves and the constant provoking. What he has written what? Och I do not like, then I must quickly contribute something "clever" and show who is the master here

Just come down a bit. And Sigura43, as you give yourself here, one could think you belong to the people who are already a little older and are therefore of the opinion to be above everything. This can also be interpreted as resentment, disrespect or boastfulness. Age determines neither the level of knowledge nor the general life experience. There is a lot more to it. But proper interaction with each other is timeless. Take an unbiased look at some of the posts here on the forum. There are really unattractive behaviors

@Julian: Schoolyard bullying, yeah that pretty much sums it up figuratively

People just leave it alone. You don't have to put others down to make yourself look better or to get rid of your frustration. There are different types and opinions, but it always depends on how you interpret or represent them. And if there is something that upsets you, then just take a breath, come down and then objectively post your opinion about it. Just like that. Could work....

You are always fair with each other? Well then all the better.

Thank you

This post has been translated automatically

Andrew789
Experienced
Congratulations why do not I know about it yet? And what exactly did you win?

s****e
@Counter and Julian

Why are critical people always frustrated, or want to make themselves look better?

That is in principle just as a baseless assertion, which you reproach us.
For example with the life experience.
Which, by the way, has a lot to do with age, unless you've experienced so much in your younger years
so much that it is enough for a lifetime. But that will be the case for very few people here.
If you don't believe it, you can find it under the definition of life experience
But that is not the point.

I speak now only for me:
The title of this thread is: My generosity grows with my winnings = Psc Inside.

This sounds extremely negative at first
The king gives something to his subjects. But only those that convince/amuse him.
The king then chooses.
And depending on it, the king also wants something back.

That's how it comes across, and that's how I wrote my opinion about it.
By the way, I'm not the only one who interprets it that way.
Do you really think that is right? Are only the usual "bad guys" to blame again?
Or are you now completely losing the tendency to neutrality?

I must not be surprised as a thread creator, if something like this comes out!
But if only the others on the S.... get, I have everything as Threaderstellerin
correctly made. A critical word to the action would perhaps also times appropriate
would have been. And that has with envy, and disfavor at all nothing to do. These are in principle
the usual reproaches, if one cannot argue further!
If other people had done the same action here, the cry would have been great again.
If 2 make the same, it is still far not the same......
Also the argumentation, one should keep such thoughts then nevertheless evenly for itself,
instead of nagging... so please, first, we are here in a forum, and 2. we now need
here not to start to hold the opinions of differently thinking under lock and key.
And I certainly do not nag because of 10€. Total nonsensical insinuation.

Otherwise I make times a 50€ lottery according to my rules here.
Let's see if all then also hold back with their opinion.
My, is yes ne good thing, and you should not always nörgeln...

That is basically well meant, I have also dazugeschrieben, because it was clear to me,
that it will be used again as a hook to put me in one of the usual pigeonholes
And it is from the basic idea a super action.

However, if I do something like that, I do it without conditions, and I don't hang it on the big bell
big bell. That is my opinion.

And since Julian always likes to talk to me, or uses me as a negative example, one should be allowed to say
should be allowed to say something

I don't want to delve into the topic of bones here, I think everything has been said.

Correct, I won a Paysafecard at the beginning of June. I have also written Daniel privately what,
among other things, of course, thanked, but unfortunately
no answer received. Whether on purpose or by mistake,
i can not say. I also wrote what should happen with future Paysafecards, if I win again
win again. That's what I mean by "don't make a big deal about it". I have also not attached any conditions to
future PSC. (what's the point of that anyway?)

But ok, Julian, let's keep looking for the negative
Then you'll also have a guaranteed hook to ban me at some point.
I will not bend here in this forum

By the way the fact that you still know that I have won one, seems to have pleased you yes particularly
to have been pleased! For this I thank you but times smoothly!

In this sense....

Julian
Elite
@Sigura43
The pleasure with you I had already in the Communicator, also there you had written to me out of the clear sky and wanted to bring me in certain measure to the silence with the words and I quote: "I do not know how old you are, but learn finally also as a moderator (or whatever) to take you back and to hold the ball flat!
Likewise, there was then again the question of how old I would actually be, and even if I can understand the context in no way, I would like to make you aware that my age is publicly displayed on my Gamblejoe profile for a long time.

@stkrie
In general I just have to say that your whole argumentation regarding this is completely out of place as it has nothing to do with one and the other,
my words related to "envy & resentment" had nothing to do with the topic of the thread creator.
They went only to the user "Wolfram" who has accused us in a certain way that we manipulate the Paysafe actions and had accused us in the end effect also fraud.
And if you have followed the other thread, you realize how frustrated some people can be when they win times in a month no Paysafecard, especially if a user like bone (a person who is not particularly popular with some) should win a Paysafecard for it, and yes exactly I call then envy & resentment.

That you won a Paysafecard at that time, I did not care at all to be honest. I have only mentioned as a parade example had because yes the accusation came that in our Paysafe actions only users can win which could please us. And yes exactly people with such a way of thinking are frustrated users for me, whether you believe or not I really try to stay neutral here in the forum, and just because I have warned you a few times does not mean that I personally have something against you. However, you should now know that there are certain rules here in the forum that you have to follow.
The same applies to Sigura43, who spams every single member of our team with messages and asks everyone how old they are. Even Matthias he has had out of nowhere the question, and I just absolutely do not understand what that makes for a sense. Apparently he wants to show off with his "life experience" which only he owns because he probably has a few more years on the hump like the rest of the community.
Only I find that honestly quite paradoxical if one is based on every topic only on his "life experience" and his age but then behaves at the end like a child.

And as Counter has already written above you don't have to constantly put other users down to make yourself look better, or to get rid of your frustration.
With the words I end this discussion now, if you still want to get rid of something, you can write via Communicator
However, this entire discussion is out of place here.

M****3
Julian wrote on 05.07.2018 at 08:42 clock: @Sigura43
The pleasure with you I had already in the Communicator, also there you had written to me out of the clear sky and wanted to silence me to a certain extent with the words and I quote: "I do not know how old you are, but learn finally also as a moderator (or whatever) to take you back and keep the ball flat!".
Likewise, the question was then asked there again how old I would actually be, and even if I can understand the context in no way, I would like to make you aware that my age is publicly displayed on my Gamblejoe profile for a long time.

@stkrie
In general I just have to say that your whole argumentation regarding this is completely out of place as it has nothing to do with one and the other,
my words related to "envy & resentment" had nothing to do with the topic of the thread creator.
They went only to the user "Wolfram" who has accused us in a certain way that we manipulate the Paysafe actions and had accused us in the end effect also fraud.
And if you have followed the other thread, you realize how frustrated some people can be when they win times in a month no Paysafecard, especially if a user like bone (a person who is not particularly popular with some) should win a Paysafecard for it, and yes exactly that I call then envy & resentment.

That you won a Paysafecard at that time, I did not care at all to be honest. I have only mentioned as a parade example had because yes the accusation came that in our Paysafe actions only users can win which could please us. And yes exactly people with such a way of thinking are frustrated users for me, whether you believe or not I really try to stay neutral here in the forum, and just because I have warned you a few times does not mean that I personally have something against you. However, you should now know that there are certain rules here in the forum that you have to follow.
The same applies to Sigura43, who spams every single member of our team with messages and asks everyone how old they are. Even Matthias he has had out of nowhere the question, and I just absolutely do not understand what that makes for a sense. Apparently he wants to show off with his "life experience" which only he owns because he probably has a few more years on the hump like the rest of the community.
Only I find that honestly quite paradoxical if one is based on every topic only on his "life experience" and his age but then behaves at the end like a child.

And as Counter has already written above you don't have to constantly put other users down to make yourself look better, or to get rid of your frustration.
With the words I end this discussion now, if you still want to get rid of something, you can write via Communicator
However, this entire discussion is out of place here.

Times quite honestly wrm you do not finally times against these discussions through me it would be really too stupid to discuss

Anonym
-- This post was deleted --

W****m
Metz1013 wrote on 05/07/2018 at 08:59
Times quite honestly wrm do not you finally times against these discussions through me it would be really too stupid to discuss

Metz103 is absolutely right, people who start discussions here, are of a different opinion or even subliminally put possible manipulations in the PSC draws in the room, so people like Wolfram, Sigura or Stkrie should be excluded from the forum, as is usual nowadays in a good democracy . Only with tough measures you can fight such envious troublemakers . The whole collective and also all forum members should stand up together and show face to counter such excesses .

Anonym
I find it simply outrageous from some here that they torpedo the action so dear meant by me and the actual thought ad absurdum lead.
And it is not only this my action ... that make some here yes with every thread and especially when it comes to given away Psc.

And I'm not defiant ... you have to pick apart everything and try to talk the smallest good even bad.
You can also understand that here almost only failed existences hang around ... but then take you back and carry out your differences in other forums.

Understand now that some do not even dare to post in the forum.

And I'm a fool and explain in detail why and how I came to certain statements and yet there's again those who think I'm defiant and must show more insight???? IS THERE ANYWAY???? DON'T YOU GET IT ????

I also do not have to give away money and it is always a kind of "application"
Had I only written
"Psc to give away"
the following posts are also a kind of "application" where some say again" ah because of a 10er you have to make an ass of yourself here blabla

You just do not appreciate small money more.
And you just do not know respect more and that has nothing to do with age.

Therefore the urgent request to Julian and the bosses ... to intervene much earlier.
To plead again and again to their reason and to refer to the Meinungsfreihet is just not enough.
If one does not get along with given Psc then simply times the shut up.

I am very long here and have the forum at that time about good long conversations with Daniel and my always again brought ideas quasi with built.
I'm proud of that ... even if I'm just a normal user.

Have seen many people come and go ... there are also some reasonable normal "players" here who have family.
The "good" like Vivera for example withdraw more and more simply also because here is increasingly only war.

Hardly is the one "cheater" finally put a stop to the craft come 2 new who think in every thread unrieden with their unqualified spam contributions to have to spread
Only in such a way
... if you do not know something then you can simply write nothing or?
This has been going on for years from the beginning ... I think it's always the same annoying troublemakers who suck similar stories from their fingers.

I do not want an answer
I want you to stay completely out of such Psc give away threads to not abuse the actual purpose of the action.
I want you to finally apologize for what you do to the forum and Daniel and future readers.

To the actual topic
Some of you who have no code in the PN please look in my new ideas thread if you like ... thanks

Counter
Experienced
Good morning,

thanks stkrie for your detailed post, saved me the morning paper today

No seriously. Your answer was detailed and moderately written. Thanks for it
One must be just not always an opinion and that is also quite human
However, I must unfortunately correct some things.

stkrie: Why are critical people actually always frustrated, or want to present themselves better?
That is in principle just as a baseless assertion, which you reproach us.

Critical people are not always frustrated, or want to present themselves better. It is important to be critical and not to go through life naively. However, the question is still how to express criticism. Julian has formulated that in his contribution perhaps something misleading, but I believe also here the last sentence must also be considered:
Julian: Of course, you may express his opinion on it or even discuss it, but the thread creator so obliquely from the side to make is simply unnecessary.

stkrie: I speak now only for me:
The title of this thread is: My generosity grows with my winnings = Psc Inside.

This sounds extremely negative at first
The king gives something to his subjects. But only those that convince/amuse him.
The king then chooses.
And depending on it, the king also wants something back.

That I feel yes also as completely justified that this Threadtitel and content upsets the one or other.
That is nevertheless also in order. I also thought about what is the purpose of this thread?
1. Simply times without ulterior motives put on. 2. A parody of the Paysafe card actions? 3. Look which user reports for 10€ here in the thread to words?

I personally do not know! Discussion need there may be, but as I said, it must please always remain within the framework. Therefore, we try to intervene at an early stage, before this is swinging up again.

stkrie: Also the argumentation, one should keep such thoughts then nevertheless evenly for itself,
instead of nagging... so please, first, we are here in a forum, and 2. we now need
here not to start to keep the opinions of others under lock and key.

So I have not said that here the opinion should be cut. And see in the first paragraph, also Julian has his perhaps unfavorable statement in the same contribution still relativized. Gladly again a quotation from my contribution: "And ifs then times which is there which upsets you, then breathes halt first through, comes down and posts then objectively your opinion in addition. Just like that. Could work.... "
As I said, ultimately it is not you should keep opinions under lock and key, but if it is important to express them then please in an appropriate language. Then also this impression of the envy, ill-will etc. does not develop so fast. This is not a personal reproach to you, but a general statement

stkrie: But ok, Julian, let's continue to look for the negative
Then you'll also have a guaranteed hook to ban me at some point.
I will not bend here in this forum.

We want in our forum that the members deal with each other respectfully. That's all it's really about here. If a discussion is based on facts without being insulting, then everything is ok. Nobody has to bend here, but you do not always have to come with the sledgehammer.

Wolfram: Metz103 is absolutely right, people who start discussions here, are of a different opinion or even subliminally possible manipulations in the PSC draws in the room, so people like Wolfram, Sigura or Stkrie should be excluded from the forum, as it is nowadays in a good democracy. Only with tough measures you can fight such envious troublemakers . The whole collective and also all forum members should stand up together and show face to counter such excesses .

So now I have to say, somehow bursts me but equal to the collar. This is almost a reflection of part of today's society. One simply claims one should be muzzled, even if nothing has happened. Free expression of opinion belongs to democracy as well as to our forum, as long as (as already 1,2 times in this contribution mentioned) it happens in the context of respectful contact. Insinuations and baseless accusations do not belong to it in my opinion. You are welcome to express your opinion, but please refrain from such rants in the future. Nobody is excluded here because of his opinion, or have you made other experiences?

@dumdumurindanger: I have above times enumerated which interpretation possibilities there are to this Thread for me here. They are not insinuations but my thoughts when reading this thread. So it went partly apparently also other members. A statement about it is as I said okay, but you're right the way of some contributions just do not have to be

s****e
Hello Counter & Julian

Thank you as well for the factual consideration of my post.

Gladly I spare you the morning newspaper. But believe that my newspaper does not appear every day
appears

First of all I have to apologize to Counter as well as to Julian. The post was addressed to both of you
but I wrote a lot of things mixed up, as I saw afterwards.
Some things really do not concern you / me, or I was not addressed in the first place.

I find the new thread of dumdumurindanger, that the whole thing as a kind of Tip community to create,
a good thing and much clearer. Even if she has there still a bissl nachgetreten, but well.

I find it only a pity that no little self-criticism comes.
That she is frustrated, I can understand well, but it was in principle more a blanket reckoning.
As Counter already wrote, the title alone is
Title confusing, apart from the rest.

Well, let's leave it at that

Hot Topics2nd May. 2024 at 05:24 am CEST

GambleJoe is aimed exclusively at user whose allowed to play legally with his current location in online casinos and does not violate the current law.
It is the responsibility of the user to inform himself about the current legal situation. Gambling is prohibited for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
GambleJoe is a registered trademark with the EUIPO of GJ International Ltd.

© 2012-2024 GambleJoe.com

Forgotten your password?

Create a new password here

• 1. Fill in the 3 fields carefully and click on the green button
  • 2. Check your email inbox for a message from GambleJoe
  • 3. Click on the confirmation link in the email and your new password will be active immediately