Privacy settings

We use a number of cookies on our website. Some are essential, while others help us improve our portal for you.

Privacy settings

Here is an overview of all the cookies we use. You can choose to accept whole categories or view more information and select only certain cookies.

Essential (6)

Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.

Statistics (3)

Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
If the statistics cookies are subsequently deselected, they will remain on the computer until the expiry date. However, they are neither updated nor evaluated.

Off topic & small talk: Current Topic CoronaVirus / Opinion, Exchange (Page 85)

Topic created on 27th Feb. 2020 | Page: 85 of 94 | Answers: 939 | Views: 142,956
Blubbo33
Elite
Kleinkariert wrote on 12/16/2020 at 1:47 pm
And with the school buses and trains you must have been blind not to see it. The bans are not the responsibility of the "sensible", but who they are that everyone can decide for themselves. I wear my mask, keep my distance and have reduced contact with my fellow men.

But the measures in themselves are completely unthought-out in terms of timing and planning. Why can a supermarket copy and sell non-food items from a competitor? The supermarket has been overcrowded during the first wave. The competitor's store is now closed because the supermarket simply sells the same goods and thus the demand is covered even after the lockdown.

The school buses were filled to the brim, sometimes more than allowed, with students cramped together. That one does not see such a thing is still friendly imputed blindness. The saying who could have done better is a good killer argument, it comes from many sides different solutions and we decide every time for the traditional blanket assessment. This means that even if a city has few cases, it is in lockdown, although it does not need it.

You can see where it leads with your example.

Saxony has issued fewer bans and the thanks is that they are front runners or belong to it
Unfortunately, do not know which supermarket you mean?

And what to do about too many people on the railroads? The rail network is not infinitely expandable
Of course you are right with your example but you must also offer a solution that satisfies everyone
Sometimes there is no good alternative or at least it can not be implemented quickly

This post has been translated automatically

Anonym

Gamer777 wrote on 03/27/2020 at 10:08 AM
It depends on how you look at it. I'm an entrepreneur myself and so far it's still going somewhat (work in transportation/courier).

But health comes first now.
Those who are alive can somehow get by and find new work.
But if you die from the virus, even your good business will not help you.

In Italy, especially in the affected part of Veneto, Lake Garda, etc., a large part of the people lives from tourism, their income is currently 0.
Of course it is very bad if you have no more income, but even more important is the containment and prevention of further infections even if you push the economy even further down. But it doesn't help.
And if we don't want conditions like in Italy or Spain, we have to take health precautions very seriously and take people's health more seriously than the economy and making money.
Because as already said; a good economic situation is of no use for the dead either - so better indebted, but healthy !

Gamer777 you speak to me from the soul, it is really very very important that people stay healthy and alive, especially since by such a virus whole peoples can be destroyed.Most make me the youth and the children worry, that is our offspring if it affects those arg, whole economy whole existences whole pension system and humanity dies out everything goes to nichte.I could not understand it always, the schools Kita were still in operation.Some parents were for the Unterbrinung in schools and Kita, because they are employed, helloo I thought I do not hear correctly, I rather lost my job because I can not accommodate my child, than a dead child in the arm.My grandson was sick for 3 days at home, suddenly the school called that a schoolmate sitting with my grandson at the table has Corona.I was fixed and ready, my heart was heavy and my fear immeasurable.Immediately all children and teachersins health office had to test, my grandson had to go to the family doctor for testing, because he was already the 3 days at home sick.Fortunately, my grandson was not sick with Corona.As I said, many people only think about making money, wealth and a fast life, but they never think about a healthy and long life, because whether rich or poor, no one can take these things with him on his last journey.

Kleinkariert
Expert
Blubbo33 wrote on 12/16/2020 at 2:37 pm
You can see where it's going with your example.

Saxony has issued fewer bans and the thanks is that they are front runners or belong to it
Unfortunately do not know which supermarket you mean ??

And what to do about too many people on the railroads? The rail network is not infinitely expandable
Of course you are right with your example but you must also offer a solution that satisfies everyone
Sometimes there is no good alternative or at least it can not be implemented quickly.

Saxony proves that my criticism is not unjustified. Saxony has not improved after you have seen how the numbers went up. They just waited until there was no other way to stop it, if they had used a hard lockdown in time it wouldn't have come so far. But you wait until the numbers are so extremely high and then use a long hard lockdown with an uncertain end. Now they say January 10, but the target is 50 per 100,000. If we do not reach it by then then just longer?

I criticize the timing of the measures and how they are worked out. If a city has no cases or is significantly below, the same hardship should not apply there for the time being. We are currently not allowed out of the house at 8 p.m. and we have 83 cases since the beginning, but the county is the front runner - but this place is not affected by it. We have over 15,000 residents and no one eigl. catches it locally because there are hardly any stores or recreational activities here. As soon as there is a trend there (i.e. numbers increase) the stores should be restricted there in the first step and then if it doesn't help the lockdown.

Now there are countries that allow pickups and countries that don't. Pickups have been important for retailers, there has been a lot of lobbying for that. On the other hand, there was also lobbying on the other side from online retailers to ban pickups. But what is most striking is that lottery outlets are always allowed, they always get through. Why is a betting office not allowed to open or a fitness center that lets in a maximum of 2 people with an appointment? Also that hardware stores are closed because they are simply classified as not systemically relevant (as in the first lockdown) shows how spontaneously it is decided which companies get through without problems and which do not.

One forgets that the economy is not only there to make money, but it also brings research and social functions forward. A good pension, good health care, etc. depends on it significantly. One must proceed there carefully, also the aids which are offered a credit which were taken now from the future. After the crisis, the state certainly wants to close the gaps to remain capable of action. It is important to deal with this responsibly.

To clarify my point, I am not criticizing the measure itself. I'm criticizing the way it's been worked out, which hasn't improved since the last lockdown. There has been no thought given to how to help the economy a little bit. I'm speaking pro-business here, but I'm not a fan of the current state of the economy. Most companies have resisted or are still resisting the minimum wage or better working conditions. I want the situation for the workers to be better in the long run and that will cost the companies money. But because of the measures, things like minimum wage, guaranteed pension, etc. will certainly not be completely harmless.

For older people, there should also be a stricter ban on leaving. Just the old people laugh about it and then they stand in the next week in the newspaper, that one deals with the virus in these cases so carelessly makes me also sometimes sad and stunned. Or that someone who knew that she has Corona drove to her parents and did not worry (the parents have not infected as if by a miracle).

Falko
Icon
Kleinkariert wrote on 17.12.2020 at 15:59
Saxony proves that my criticism is not unjustified. Saxony has not improved after you have seen how the numbers went up. One has simply waited until it was no longer stopable, had one used in time a hard lockdown it would not have come so far. But you wait until the numbers are so extremely high and then use a long hard lockdown with an uncertain end. Now they say January 10, but the target is 50 per 100,000. If we do not reach it by then then just longer?

I criticize the timing of the measures and how they are worked out. If a city has no cases or is significantly below, the same hardship should not apply there for the time being. We are currently not allowed out of the house at 8 p.m. and we have 83 cases since the beginning, but the county is the front runner - but this place is not affected by it. We have over 15,000 residents and no one eigl. catches it locally because there are hardly any stores or recreational activities here. As soon as there is a trend there (i.e. numbers increase) the stores should be restricted there in the first step and then if it doesn't help the lockdown.

Now there are countries that allow pickups and countries that don't. Pickups have been important for retailers, there has been a lot of lobbying for that. On the other hand, there was also lobbying on the other side from online retailers to ban pickups. But what is most striking is that lottery outlets are always allowed, they always get through. Why is a betting office not allowed to open or a fitness center that lets in a maximum of 2 people with an appointment? Also that hardware stores are closed because they are simply classified as not systemically relevant (as with the first lockdown) shows how spontaneously it is decided which companies get through without problems and which do not.

One forgets that the economy is not only there to make money, but it also brings research and social functions forward. A good pension, good health care, etc. depends on it significantly. One must proceed there carefully, also the aids which are offered a credit which were taken now from the future. After the crisis, the state certainly wants to close the gaps to remain capable of action. It is important to deal with this responsibly.

To clarify my point, I am not criticizing the measure itself. I'm criticizing the way it's been worked out, which hasn't improved since the last lockdown. There has been no thought given to how to help the economy a little bit. I'm speaking pro-business here, but I'm not a fan of the current state of the economy. Most companies have resisted or are still resisting the minimum wage or better working conditions. I want the situation for the workers to be better in the long run and that will cost the companies money. But because of the measures, things like minimum wage, guaranteed pension, etc. will certainly not be completely harmless.

For older people, there should also be a stricter ban on leaving. Just the old people laugh about it and then they stand in the next week in the newspaper, that one deals with the virus in these cases so carelessly makes me also sometimes sad and stunned. Or that someone who knew that she has Corona drove to her parents and did not worry (the parents have not infected as if by a miracle).

As for open lottery stores, I can give you an answer. I have me last week with me in the city in a Lottogeschäft a Paysafekarte bought and to the saleswoman said, which I heard today on the television that again a hard Lockdown was decided where also again very many business must close. There she answered me. Fortunately, we also have parcel services in our assortment and thanks to that our store remains open. In March, when the first hard lockdown came, we were allowed to continue by accepting parcels. If we didn't have that in our offer like some other lottery stores, then we would also be affected by the lockdown. Conclusion for Amazon is the lockdown like a 6er in the lottery, since this company thereby still very much more money rakes and straight now to the Christmas season is the Internet the last possibility, for all those still gifts need. And what's more, many people now switch to it, have perhaps never shopped at an Internet retailer before, are then very satisfied with it and don't even look past the stores in the future

Kleinkariert
Expert
Falko wrote on 17.12.2020 at 16:43
As for open lottery stores, I can give you an answer. I have bought me last week in my city in a lottery store a Paysafekarte and said to the saleswoman that I heard today on TV that again a hard lockdown was decided where also again very many stores must close. There she answered me. Fortunately, we also have parcel services in our assortment and thanks to that our store remains open. In March, when the first hard lockdown came, we were allowed to continue by accepting parcels. If we didn't have that in our offer like some other lottery stores, then we would also be affected by the lockdown. Conclusion for Amazon is the lockdown like a 6er in the lottery, since this company thereby still very much more money rakes and straight now to the Christmas season is the Internet the last possibility, for all those still gifts need. And what's more, many people now switch to it, have perhaps never shopped at an Internet retailer before, are then very satisfied with it and don't even look past the stores in the future.

The retail business was doomed to die in the long run anyway, the innovations that make retail lucrative again are now coming little by little. For example, you no longer have to go to the checkout and scan yourself, you can look at the stock in the stores online, etc. Everything is set to speed and availability

Since also does not help that someone advises you, the advice is now rarely on high quality unless you go to a store where a pair of underpants costs 100 €. Since I would like to shop but then rather not, because I do not understand the meaning behind such lunar prices.

s00pernanny
Experienced
In case "conspiracy theorist" is shouted right away... here are facts from official sources:

Source: Federal Statistical Office
Deaths Germany November
2016 - 77050
2017 - 74987
2018 - 74762
2019 - 78378
2020 - 76296 (despite about 6000 reported "corona- deaths).

Source: WHO (also to be read in focus ect)
current meta-study on covid 19 mortality:

People under 70: 0.05%
People over 70: 0,2% (similar to influenza)

Note: Flu deaths are counted seasonally, Corona deaths are not; there you count through.

Source: City of Krefeld:

Persons who tested positive once and later die are generally included in the statistics.

Source: RKI

In over nearly 600 sentinel samples from people with respiratory illnesses in November, only 4%!!! SARS- CoV 2 viruses could be detected. The rest were rhinoviruses ect.

Source: IQM

Hospitals report fewer pneumonia cases in 2020 and also fewer ventilator cases.

However, since clinics have been closed in recent years and intensive care places have even been cut in the last few months, we are logically slowly reaching the limits.

The fact is that even during the flu seasons hospitals were overloaded and imposed admission stops. However, this was not reported 24/7.

eierlothar
Top Member
Kleinkariert wrote on 17.12.2020 at 23:34
The retail business was doomed to die in the long run anyway, the innovations that make retail lucrative again are now coming little by little. E.g. that you no longer have to go to the checkout and scan yourself, can look online at stock in stores, etc. everything is set for speed and availability

Since also does not help that someone advises you, the advice is now rarely on high quality unless you go to a store where a pair of underpants costs 100 €. Since I would like to shop but then rather not, because I do not understand the meaning behind such lunar prices.

funny that you do not want to understand the meaning of the market economy ,
but gamble. ???

Kleinkariert
Expert
eierlothar wrote on 18.12.2020 at 02:38
it's funny that you don't want to understand the meaning of market economy ,
but zockst. ???

You are free to share your knowledge, even without provocation.

Even if enough demand exists at the price I do not have to understand. As an example, an expensive restaurant that offers water for 15 € I must also not understand.

eierlothar
Top Member
s00pernanny wrote on 18.12.2020 at 02:36: If immediately "conspiracy theorist" is yelled... here facts of official sources:

Source: Federal Statistical Office
Deaths Germany November
2016 - 77050
2017 - 74987
2018 - 74762
2019 - 78378
2020 - 76296 (despite about 6000 reported "corona- deaths).

Source: WHO (also to be read in focus ect)
current meta-study on covid 19 mortality:

People under 70: 0.05%
People over 70: 0,2% (similar to influenza)

Note: Flu deaths are counted seasonally, Corona deaths are not; there you count through.

Source: City of Krefeld:

Persons who tested positive once and later die are generally included in the statistics.

Source: RKI

In over nearly 600 sentinel samples from people with respiratory illnesses in November, only 4%!!! SARS- CoV 2 viruses could be detected. The rest were rhinoviruses ect.

Source: IQM

Hospitals report fewer pneumonia cases in 2020 and also fewer ventilator cases.

However, since clinics have been closed in recent years and intensive care places have even been cut in the last few months, we are logically slowly reaching the limits.

The fact is that even during the flu seasons hospitals were overloaded and imposed admission stops. However, this was not reported 24/7

Thoughts are free

At the same time, even adherents of conspiracy myths are not automatically a social problem. Those who do not believe in the coronavirus, but adhere to the measures in such a way that they do not endanger others, can of course do so: Thoughts are free. But the human right to life of those who are endangered must also be guaranteed in the constitutional state.

First, let me ask you, what are you trying to tell us?
Your numbers are wrong. And even if you would be right, tell it times one in the family a death has to mourn.

Then your numbers are absolute nonsense. 1300 dead more October alone as in the year before.
-------https://www.destatis.de/DE/Themen/Gesellschaft-Umwelt/Bevoelkerung/Sterbefaelle-Lebenserwartung/Tabellen/sonderauswertung-sterbefaelle.html---------

Germany is top in Europe with clinics. Even though you tried to close a lot,
which met resistance and was overturned.
It is not because of the need for clinics my friend, but because of the lack of staff.
Since many clinics Garnicht your complete premises can use, at lack of personnel.

What you are doing is really comparing apples with oranges,
and I really wonder if you are aware of the failed attempt to establish something here,
which always tries only one thing, to divide.

If in media "sensational opinions are put equally as the scientific consensus". This creates "insecurity in society". And this becomes a real danger. This is a problem.

eierlothar
Top Member
Kleinkariert wrote on 18.12.2020 at 02:59
You are free to share your knowledge, gladly without provocation.

Even if enough demand exists at the price I do not have to understand. As an example, an expensive restaurant that offers water for 15 € I must also not understand.

Did not want to provoke okay,
of course, these things can also accept only with difficulty, but these are unfortunately a part of our society.

Hot Topics8th May. 2024 at 11:19 pm CEST

GambleJoe is aimed exclusively at user whose allowed to play legally with his current location in online casinos and does not violate the current law.
It is the responsibility of the user to inform himself about the current legal situation. Gambling is prohibited for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
GambleJoe is a registered trademark with the EUIPO of GJ International Ltd.

© 2012-2024 GambleJoe.com

Forgotten your password?

Create a new password here

• 1. Fill in the 3 fields carefully and click on the green button
  • 2. Check your email inbox for a message from GambleJoe
  • 3. Click on the confirmation link in the email and your new password will be active immediately