Privacy settings

We use a number of cookies on our website. Some are essential, while others help us improve our portal for you.

Privacy settings

Here is an overview of all the cookies we use. You can choose to accept whole categories or view more information and select only certain cookies.

Essential (6)

Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.

Statistics (3)

Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
If the statistics cookies are subsequently deselected, they will remain on the computer until the expiry date. However, they are neither updated nor evaluated.

Community surveys: What's your take on off-topic political threads on the forum? (Page 2)

Topic created on 27th Feb. 2023 | Page: 2 of 7 | Answers: 101 | Views: 7,899
Blubbo33
Elite
BinGOLD wrote on 27.02.2023 at 19:55: Well the Blubbo it here constantly on royal777 has aimed, is nothing new!!!

--- provocation/insult was removed by Caro ---

Then please enlighten me what was wrong !?!

Do you want to threaten me or scare me !?!

I even give my address to the one if he thinks he wants to visit me !

Edit from Caro: Quote was adjusted

This post has been translated automatically

RiverSong
Legend
BinGOLD wrote on 27.02.2023 at 19:55: Well the Blubbo it here constantly on royal777 has aimed, is nothing new!!!

possibly you are not quite in the picture and it is exactly the other way around

moreover, royal has accused at least 2 other uninvolved persons with and maintained it until today only because these had defended the blubbo initially against the attacks of royal.
since then these persons were not allowed to give royal a reply to his posts without royal feeling attacked, reporting it, portraying himself as a victim etc etc etc

so please, first inform properly.........

Saphira
Expert
I voted for the fact that also political or off-topic discussions can find a place, preferably in the chat corner. One also wants to be allowed to exchange ideas if, for example, there were a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion. Is a simple folding spade from the hardware store sufficient to counter the former and is the natural stone camouflage advertised on Amazon really suitable for being recognized by the aliens as a house wall rather than a Guinea pig?

But joking aside. The discussion culture of the last 3 years has degenerated into something unworthy of a democracy. Democracy lives on pluralism of opinion and mutual tolerance. You have to be able to put up with other opinions, no matter how nonsensical they seem to you. One should even do everything to ensure that the person whose opinion one disagrees with can express it as a matter of course. Not always easy, but that is how a healthy society functions. The unquestioned conformism that the broad masses have been living for some years now, and which they have been successively demanding even from those who have good reasons for avoiding it, is questionable in my view. But it is also comfortable, this conformism, because it prefers not to think for oneself, but to parrot content that is spread 24/7 by so-called "serious" media.

By now, everyone should have noticed that terms like "radical right-wing" and "N**i" are used in an almost inflationary manner and applied to everyone who does not agree with what the media and politics propagate as "right". Today, one is already a N**i if one speaks out for peace and wants negotiations instead of further senseless killing. What almost ridiculous dimensions this has taken on can be seen well in today's example "Petition for Peace". Two ladies, who all their lives were politically on the left, are now being accused of being right-wing extremists because they stand up for peace negotiations.

I am aware that it is currently almost impossible to discuss sensibly the issues that have led to this massive division in society. Which is why I have withdrawn from the debates. It is pointless to argue against obedient conformism. But when something like today happens and people are called upon to exclude people, to silence them because they think differently, one should be alarmed and take this as an opportunity to think about whether this behavior is not precisely what one is accusing the other of: radicalism.

Perhaps it will be possible at a later point in time to discuss controversial topics again on an equal footing

Niroht
Experienced

ruhrpott wrote on 02/27/2023 at 19:08: I selected in the poll that this should be banned on GJ.
Let's take the unbelievably bad war in Ukraine as an example:
There are some people crawling out of their holes here, if necessary, twisting the facts, wanting to put a (co-)blame on Ukraine, etc. . That is simply not possible. Here then partly completely abstruse comparisons are drawn and own opinions outward carried which are factually provable complete nonsense and in addition simply a country which is actually the perpetrator to the poor victim made.
In my eyes, you simply have to stop this beforehand.
It is already bad enough that outside on the street N**is and other Gesocks may give their deliberately false claims to the best unhindered, here it does not have to be.

I do not see it that way. Freedom of expression includes not only the own opinion but also includes the allow and respect other opinions.

There must not be an area or topic, especially in the offtopic BANNED.
One sees itself times as an example forum of the magazine "Brigitte". Target group clearly the holde femininity, how many sub-forums there are.
I find a ban in a forum a NoGo.
A forum lives from its contributions and as long as all keep to the netiquette, what speaks against an exchange of opinions. And who is not interested, the topics just do not read.
Are we here in kindergarten, as soon as it becomes inconvenient to one's own opinion the cry for bans loud?
That is why I am clearly against "bans".

Your choice of words that "some people come crawling out of holes and distort facts" I find as a prefatory slur and in an opinion discourse absolutely off and inappropriate.

Niroht
Experienced

Saphira wrote on 27.02.2023 at 21:46: I voted that political or off-topic discussions can also find a place, preferably in the chat corner. One wants to be allowed to exchange ideas, for example, if there were a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion. Is a simple folding spade from the hardware store sufficient to counter the former and is the natural stone camouflage advertised on Amazon really suitable for being recognized by the aliens as a house wall rather than a Guinea pig?

But joking aside. The discussion culture of the last 3 years has degenerated into something unworthy of a democracy. Democracy lives on pluralism of opinion and mutual tolerance. You have to be able to put up with other opinions, no matter how nonsensical they seem to you. One should even do everything to ensure that the person whose opinion one disagrees with can express it as a matter of course. Not always easy, but that is how a healthy society functions. The unquestioned conformism that the broad masses have been living for some years now, and which they have been successively demanding even from those who have good reasons for avoiding it, is questionable in my view. But it is also comfortable, this conformism, because it prefers not to think for oneself, but to parrot content that is spread 24/7 by so-called "serious" media.

By now, everyone should have noticed that terms like "right-wing radical" and "N**i" are used in an almost inflationary manner and applied to everyone who does not agree with what the media and politics propagate as "right". Today, one is already a N**i if one speaks out for peace and wants negotiations instead of further senseless killing. What almost ridiculous proportions this has taken on can be seen well in today's example "Petition for Peace". Two ladies, who throughout their lives were politically on the left, are now being accused of being right-wing extremists because they stand up for peace negotiations.

I am aware that it is currently almost impossible to discuss sensibly the issues that have led to this massive division in society. Which is why I have withdrawn from the debates. It is pointless to argue against obedient conformism. But when something like today happens and people are called upon to exclude people, to silence them because they think differently, one should be alarmed and take this as an opportunity to think about whether this behavior is not precisely what one is accusing the other of: radicalism.

Perhaps it will be possible at a later point in time to discuss controversial topics again on an equal footing

Very nice contribution, I can agree with you in all points. And at the same time I am glad that there are more people with a similar way of thinking.

ruhrpott
Expert
Niroht wrote on 27.02.2023 at 22:04:

I don't see it that way. Freedom of speech does not only include one's own opinion but also includes allowing and respecting other opinions.

There must not be an area or topic, especially in the offtopic BANNED.
One sees itself times as an example forum of the magazine "Brigitte". Target group clearly the holde femininity, how many sub-forums there are.
I find a ban in a forum a NoGo.
A forum lives from its contributions and as long as all keep to the netiquette, what speaks against an exchange of opinions. And who is not interested, the topics just do not read.
Are we here in kindergarten, as soon as it becomes inconvenient to one's own opinion the cry for bans loud?
That is why I am clearly against "bans".

Your choice of words that "some people come crawling out of holes and distort facts" I find as a prefatory slur and in an opinion discourse absolutely off and inappropriate.

I am talking explicitly about sensitive topics such as the current war.
There can be no 2 opinions with a common sense to it. Neither on who the aggressor is, nor on the fact that Ukraine has every right to defend itself and not to lose a millimeter of its land to Russia.

Who comes with this topic then with any pseudo peace demonstrations etc. around the corner has them simply no longer all. And such people must not be given a stage. Neither here nor anywhere else.

Blubbo33
Elite

Saphira wrote on 27.02.2023 at 21:46: I voted that political or off-topic discussions can also find a place, preferably in the chat corner. One wants to be allowed to exchange ideas, for example, if there were a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion. Is a simple folding spade from the hardware store sufficient to counter the former and is the natural stone camouflage advertised on Amazon really suitable for being recognized by the aliens as a house wall rather than a Guinea pig?

But joking aside. The discussion culture of the last 3 years has degenerated into something unworthy of a democracy. Democracy lives on pluralism of opinion and mutual tolerance. You have to be able to put up with other opinions, no matter how nonsensical they seem to you. One should even do everything to ensure that the person whose opinion one disagrees with can express it as a matter of course. Not always easy, but that is how a healthy society functions. The unquestioning conformism that the broad masses have been living for some years now, and which they have been successively demanding even from those who have good reasons for avoiding it, is questionable in my view. But it is also comfortable, this conformism, because it prefers not to think for oneself, but to parrot content that is spread 24/7 by so-called "serious" media.

By now, everyone should have noticed that terms like "right-wing radical" and "N**i" are used in an almost inflationary manner and applied to everyone who does not agree with what the media and politics propagate as "right". Today, one is already a N**i if one speaks out for peace and wants negotiations instead of further senseless killing. What almost ridiculous dimensions this has taken on can be seen well in today's example "Petition for Peace". Two ladies, who all their lives were politically on the left, are now being accused of being right-wing extremists because they stand up for peace negotiations.

Perhaps one should still mention that he deleted himself once again and was not flown or banned !

And to bring some clarity here again, he had wanted to blackmail 2 users here weeks ago !
Furthermore, I do not understand where I bullied him for 1 year!? We had different opinions on the subject of corona at the time and that was it !

He felt persecuted by all the people who were of a different opinion on his topics !

Furthermore he defended someone who organized a lottery and I warned him at that time not to defend this person so intensively, because it was foreseeable that the guy never organized a lottery.
There he was again mad at me, just because I was right.

And why should that be bullying if I represent the opinion that petitions have nothing to look for here!
Did I put them here?
What would you have said if it had been a petition from Höcke?

You forget, unfortunately, that he has also deliberately dealt well! I could still bring several examples but it leads too far!

He is simply psychologically totally unstable and therefore he unfortunately does not get along with the internet world and this forum!
He has helped many here with his knowledge of gambling but unfortunately it did not stop there.

And no that's not my fault, I think he knows why and why, you do not have to be a psychic!
And to all who found him so great or find, maybe you should not look for a culprit for his behavior, but seriously help him with his problems if you mean it honestly with him.

I hope for him, he gets the curve !

Saphira
Expert
If there were no people calling for peace and negotiations and taking to the streets to do so, the drunkenness of the war profiteers would go unchecked into the next phase. At the end there would be negotiations. That is how wars always end. We would then only have an infinite number of dead more on both sides.

Niroht
Experienced

ruhrpott wrote on 27.02.2023 at 22:21:
I am explicitly concerned with sensitive issues such as the current war.
There can be with a common sense no 2 opinions on. Neither on who is the aggressor, nor on the fact that Ukraine has every right to defend itself and not to lose his country a millimeter to Russia.

Who comes with this topic then with any pseudo peace demonstrations etc. around the corner has them simply no longer all. And such people must not be given a stage. Neither here nor anywhere else.

I see paragraph 1 the same way.

Paragraph 2
I do not see it that way. With " Pseudo peace demo organized by such people, no stage give" you denigrate again. That sounds like parroting, phrasemongering.

EVERY attempt to achieve peace should be used.
The otherwise biggest pacifists with the campaign slogan "No arms deliveries to crisis areas" are now screaming the loudest for more and more weapons.
Completely insane and out of control.
There is a fine line between humanitarian support for Ukraine and support from ever more and heavier war machinery. And suddenly we are in the middle of it and are seen as the enemy.
And I don't want to have to go to war for the current policy.
You can achieve peace not only with war but perhaps also
with diplomacy and negotiations.

Blubbo33
Elite

Niroht wrote on 27.02.2023 at 22:52:

I agree with paragraph 1.

Paragraph 2
I do not see so. With "pseudo peace demonstration organized by such people, do not give a stage" you denigrate again. That sounds like parroting, phrasemongering.

EVERY attempt to achieve peace should be used.
The otherwise biggest pacifists with the campaign slogan "No arms deliveries to crisis areas" are now screaming the loudest for more and more weapons.
Completely insane and out of control.
There is a fine line between humanitarian support for Ukraine and support from ever more and heavier war machinery. And suddenly we are in the middle of it and are seen as the enemy.
And I don't want to have to go to war for the current policy.
You can achieve peace not only with war but perhaps also
with diplomacy and negotiations.

And what should diplomacy and negotiation look like in your opinion?!

That everyone wants negotiations should be clear, but has not just Russia excluded negotiations, and that although China would have advocated it!

Therefore, it is easy to call for negotiations, but itself can not offer a solution.

ruhrpott
Expert
That is exactly what I mean, why discussions are wrong and not purposeful.
With such statements as from you is made subliminally from the aggressor the poor victim which sees itself at the end not differently in the situation than against the complete bad West to lead war because the West wanted so.
The Ukraine was attacked, completely without reason! Since the Russian pack around Putin tries to annex a country which does not belong to them!
And that with flimsy arguments which are completely groundless.
But what is the consequence of some Germans from it? Oh no, we could become a war party from Putin's point of view and yes, sorry, then we leave Ukraine to its fate, because we want to help somehow, but when it comes to our own prosperity and whatever else, that's it.
And among other things, such nonsense let the AFD, the aunt Wagenknecht and how they are all called constantly from the pile.
That's just too stupid for me, I don't talk to such people and something like that doesn't deserve a platform.

Niroht
Experienced

Blubbo33 wrote on 27.02.2023 at 22:57:

And what do you think diplomacy and negotiation should look like!

That everyone wants negotiations should be clear, but has not just Russia excluded negotiations, and that although China would have advocated it!

Therefore, it is easy to call for negotiations, but can not offer a solution.

Of course it is easy to call for negotiations and the desire for peace. Perhaps there are still far too few. If all countries push for peace, how should Putin sell his war to the Russian population?

What then is the solution approach? War, total war?
I feel better than calling for more weapons, more war and all of a sudden we are all in World War 3.

Blubbo33
Elite

Niroht wrote on 27.02.2023 at 23:15:

Sure it's an easy one to call for negotiations and the desire for peace. Perhaps there are still far too few. If all countries are pushing for peace, how can Putin sell his war to the Russian people?

What then is the solution approach? War, total war?
I feel better than calling for more weapons, more war and all of a sudden we are all in World War 3.

That's your solution?

You do not even manage climate change to get all at the table or that countries tear because of economic interests their self-imposed goals!
But in the war that should work that all are in agreement!

That's what I meant, scream for negotiations but make such thin proposals that more or less do not correspond to reality or are feasible!

In the end, only Russia has the power to end the war by removing itself completely from Ukraine!
What compromise can Ukraine make and what security does the country have that it will not escalate again after negotiations?

If Ukraine does not get weapons, the people will be slaughtered by the Russians, should that be the goal?

The peace has not the West in the hand but only Russia!

Falke
Expert

ruhrpott wrote on 27.02.2023 at 23:00: That is exactly what I mean, why discussions are wrong and not purposeful.
With such statements as from you is made subliminally from the aggressor the poor victim which sees itself at the end not differently in the situation than against the complete bad West to lead war because the West wanted that so.
The Ukraine was attacked, completely without reason! Since the Russian pack around Putin tries to annex a country which does not belong to them!
But what is the consequence of some Germans from it? Oh no, we could become a war party from Putin's point of view and yes, sorry, then we leave Ukraine to its fate, because we want to help somehow, but when it comes to our own prosperity and whatever else, that's it.
And among other things, such nonsense let the AFD, the aunt Wagenknecht and how they are all called constantly from the pile.
That's just too stupid for me, with such people I do not entertain myself and such a thing has also earned no platform.

In another post here you write "there are no two opinions". Yes, there are, quite obviously, but you would like to ban them.

I do not go now contentwise on you, because one simply notices that you have only newspaper knowledge and therefore a discussion on eye level is hardly possible.
In the same way you only repeat the propaganda. And yes, it is nothing more than propaganda when you say: "you are only allowed to have this opinion and everyone who has a different opinion is dangerous and therefore this opinion must be banned."

I mean, are you even aware of what you are writing? It is a well-known tactic to deny any morality and justification to the other spectrum of opinion. Or even better and already often read: "that is no opinion at all". And the moral index finger is also a very clear sign for this strategy.

The same was already the case with Corona. It led to the fact that one incited people against a whole population group. And what did it turn out to be in retrospect? That exactly those people were right for the most part, about whom exactly the same was said as you are saying now. There it was also said, there are no two opinions, the "science" is "united" etc..
And now we all have the damage again.
When I said at the very beginning of the measures that this will lead to an inflation and that this will divide the society extremely, people like you said that I am spreading panic, that I am a life endangerer and other cruel stuff.

And now what the "Schwurbler" all said before has become the consensus and can already be read in the mainstream media.

Most of the time, the sensible people who are capable of differentiated thinking and to whom freedom of opinion and democracy really mean something, can then take the blame for the damage caused by the followers.

Therefore quite clearly: Each statement that one may have only one opinion, that one is to exclude other humans from the society etc. one must contradict decidedly and above all be allowed to contradict. Whoever wants to have only one opinion on a subject should please go to China. I like democracy and basic rights and I certainly don't have my mouth shut just because someone read in the newspaper that something is a very bad opinion and that you're not allowed to say that.

If you don't like other opinions, then don't read the corresponding threads, it's that simple. In your private life you can do what you want. You can only surround yourself with people who agree with you, you can dance Hulablub in your apartment every day or do a handstand. But in public, you certainly don't decide who can say what and how, and what opinion someone may or may not express.

Niroht
Experienced

ruhrpott wrote on 27.02.2023 at 23:00: That is exactly what I mean, why discussions are wrong and not purposeful.
With such statements as from you is made subliminally from the aggressor the poor victim which sees itself at the end not differently in the situation than against the complete bad West to lead war because the West wanted that so.
That's just too stupid for me, I don't talk to such people and something like that doesn't deserve a platform.

Nice of you to put me in the category as "such people".
If I would get involved on the same level I would have to call you a "hollow frit".
With no word I have made (also not subliminally) the aggressor the victim, on the contrary concerning paragraph 1 of you completely agreed.
If I wish peace I am now Putin supporter or even better RIGHT?
Bahh peace is the new right corner.

And honestly, WE all (and I include myself) are so HEUCHLERISCH, before and even now during the war in Ukraine, there are at least 20 other wars in the world, where was and is the support?

Unfortunately, a real discussion with you is not possible, because you completely lack the possibility of differentiation.

Hot Topics17th May. 2024 at 06:41 pm CEST

GambleJoe is aimed exclusively at user whose allowed to play legally with his current location in online casinos and does not violate the current law.
It is the responsibility of the user to inform himself about the current legal situation. Gambling is prohibited for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
GambleJoe is a registered trademark with the EUIPO of GJ International Ltd.

© 2012-2024 GambleJoe.com

Forgotten your password?

Create a new password here

• 1. Fill in the 3 fields carefully and click on the green button
  • 2. Check your email inbox for a message from GambleJoe
  • 3. Click on the confirmation link in the email and your new password will be active immediately