Privacy settings

We use a number of cookies on our website. Some are essential, while others help us improve our portal for you.

Privacy settings

Here is an overview of all the cookies we use. You can choose to accept whole categories or view more information and select only certain cookies.

Essential (6)

Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.

Statistics (3)

Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
If the statistics cookies are subsequently deselected, they will remain on the computer until the expiry date. However, they are neither updated nor evaluated.

Community surveys: What do you think about the legalization of cannabis on April 1st? (Page 4)

Topic created on 21st Feb. 2024 | Page: 4 of 5 | Answers: 66 | Views: 2,243
Blubbo33
Elite
For me, this is the end of the matter.

Ultimately, everyone is responsible for themselves or their family.

I am and remain an opponent of all drugs!

This post has been translated automatically

Julian
Elite
Guys, I personally also find it interesting to see your arguments.
But I would like to ask you not to provoke each other so unnecessarily.

Please stick to the topic and discuss it properly.
There is no reason to attack someone personally.

MisterL
Expert
the successful ones drink champagne and do coke

the losers drink canned beer

those who are just so in tune with themselves (the cup has passed me by) smoke Pot so that they still have something to laugh about

CaNna09
Amateur

Blubbo33 wrote on 23.02.2024 at 11:41 am: For me, this topic is closed.

Ultimately, everyone is responsible for themselves or their family.

I am and remain an opponent of all drugs!

Boy, it's impossible to talk as much shit as you do!

I myself have been smoking for 30 years and so have several friends of mine.
They all became something and everyone has to know for themselves whether they can handle certain substances!

I'm not interested in doctors etc. I speak from my own experience and the worst Dealer of all is your family doctor.

Have you heard of benzos, Oxys? That's bad and shouldn't just be prescribed (which unfortunately isn't the case)

You sound like the moms who come ohhhh the bad stoners but post pictures on Insta in the evening with a bottle of champagne

MisterL
Expert
all the stoners i know have failed

CaNna09
Amateur

MisterL wrote on 23.02.2024 at 12:02: all the stoners i know have failed

Is that why everyone is like that?

You should be aware that THC itself is not to blame;)
I myself come from HH and you can't imagine how much dirt is in circulation.

The people who withdraw certainly don't have the problems because of THC, but because of the various substances that are involved.
Let's take this whole Haze shit where everyone thinks it's Haze.

I don't want to talk about prices but let's say someone sells you 25 Haze for 140€

Haze takes longer to grow, gives less yield etc and will never work at that price!

The withdrawal is not THC but the synthetic extenders!

Donnie
Expert
You have to control the drug and not let the drug control you🤣

MisterL
Expert
young people smoking Pot is the gateway drug

as long as everything runs smoothly, the path leads to champagne and those who have problems growing over their heads............

CaNna09
Amateur
Donnie wrote on 23.02.2024 at 12:15: You have to control the drug and the drug doesn't have to control you🤣

What's funny about that?

It would be like pouring yourself a beer and literally screaming to drink more!

Live broadcast: Friday, February 23, 1:35 p.m

We'll see who laughs last

Ps: Have you ever thought about all the HHC dirt?

H****r

Julian wrote on 23.02.2024 at 11:48: Guys, I personally also find it interesting to see your arguments.
But I would like to ask you not to provoke each other so unnecessarily.

Please stick to the topic and discuss it properly.
There is no reason to attack someone personally.

Exactly, if it continues like this I will end the poll prematurely. It would be a shame, but there is no need to provoke people ad nauseam.

Dutch78
Top Member

Blubbo33 wrote on 23.02.2024 00:38:

Thanks for your text, however I only see comparisons with alcohol!

I am not interested in the fact that alcohol is not or will not be banned. Of course I know about the effects of alcohol, but again, just because alcohol is allowed does cannabis also have to be allowed?

Where is the logic in that?
Furthermore, one could argue that the next drug will be legalized, but I have no idea what the next step would be!

When is it justified and when is it not?
Germany lived quite well with the ban, why soften it? It's a fairy tale that the black market will dry up!
What will happen is that dealers will offer worse because the kick for more is there, that will be the consequence!

But that's not how reality works, that everyone shows consideration for others when they smoke weed, I see it every day in my small town how people smoke weed in public and 99% of the time there's a can of beer next to it!

And a lot of young people walk past it!

If I'm correctly informed, the Dutch are also getting too much with weed and are regulating it! At least that's what I saw once!

Hello Blubbo

I'll go into a few points, some of them are my own opinion, but there are also a few facts.
You write that dealers will offer worse things because the kick is there for more.
I can reassure you that this will not be the case.
Even before legalization, the "offer" of dealers is broadly diversified and tailored to the customer base.

There will be nothing worse on offer than usual, what else is there to come? Super cocaine, super heroin, or pills that really make you fly and not just feel like it?

With regard to regulation and the overuse of weed in the Netherlands, I can tell you the following.

You can delete the "too much" part, the regulation you mentioned is initially a test phase that affects the cities of Tilburg and Breda
The basic policy of tolerating the sale of cannabis will be maintained during the test.
You read correctly, cannabis is not legal in the Netherlands, but it is tolerated, and the sale is also exempt from punishment, provided you have the appropriate license and sell in a designated coffeeshop.
So far so good, but this is where the real dilemma begins.

The cultivation of large quantities of cannabis is also prohibited in the Netherlands and so the coffee shops are forced to buy it externally from various black marketeers.
The quality is then tested by the operator of the coffee shop and is then sold.
As soon as the cannabis arrives at the coffee shop, it is decriminalized, tolerated and tolerated again, up to a quantity of up to one kilo, which the store is allowed to store and sell with impunity.

The regulation you are referring to really is one, because in the long term it will mean that all coffee shops will only sell weed that has been grown under state supervision and whose origin and purity can be fully traced.
After this test phase, it will then be decided in The Hague whether cannabis will be fully legalized in the Netherlands and not just tolerated and tolerated by the kingdom (yes, we have a kingdom )

I've already been to both cities and had a look at the concept on site.
The first thing that strikes you immediately is the extreme price difference: compared to other, normal coffee shops, the prices here have almost halved, in some cases even more.
This cannabis is advertised separately as legal, which it now is, and since this also eliminates all, sometimes criminal, intermediate routes, this is of course noticeable in the price.
As an example, perhaps a strain that I prefer, which I treat myself to from time to time in summer as a change from my own garden.
The price here in the "normal" coffee shop is around 45-50 euros per 5 grams.
With the same and, in my opinion, even better quality, I paid 19 euros for 5 grams and that for a product that is screened from front to back, making it safe.
In this respect, I share your fear and I hope that the whole thing will catch on in order to at least get impure weed off the market.

In principle, there are two types of dealers, those who only offer weed and those who have concentrated on the whole spectrum.
Naturally and logically, this will be curbed after regulation, indeed the black market will be pushed back in terms of cannabis.

In addition, the margins on cannabis will become significantly smaller and therefore less attractive for the black market as soon as many people meet in cannabis social clubs to grow and harvest together.

Supply and demand will then, as always, adapt to the market and I doubt whether the margins on weed will still be as lucrative for the black market.

Finally, your question about the logic of why weed should be legal just because alcohol is.
I take you as an intelligent user here, so wouldn't it make sense not only to speak out against weed, but also to want to ban the popular drug alcohol?
This would then also help the young people who would neither see weed nor the 99% of the beer cans that go with it as they stroll past.

That's why I don't quite understand why you write that you don't care whether alcohol is or becomes illegal.
That's inconsistent if you're committed to protecting young people. Personally, I see the dangers of alcohol as far greater than pure weed consumption, and here I'm only talking about the physical consequences.
How much less violence would there be without alcohol, I have not yet noticed the kind of changes in consciousness that alcohol causes in pure cannabis users, how would a fight happen? For the opponents, the fight would feel like it lasted over an hour, while sober outsiders could only observe two arms moving in extremely slow motion towards the opponent's nose, only to look like a caress after an eternity.

That the sense of a permission for alcohol and against weed is generally always given, alcohol will also speak up at some point in every discussion against weed, because it only makes no sense to me why I should be fine with the most dangerous drug, alcohol, and not here before the planned legalization of weed, tried to have alcohol banned to protect the general public.
That would make sense to me, either I try to keep everything that is and could be harmful away from everyone, or I wouldn't be interested at all in certain areas and would only veto future measures.

I can even understand your approach and way of thinking up to a certain point, surely you will also argue that alcohol is already here and has been legal for ages and that there shouldn't be any more dangers in the future if cannabis is legalized.
Yes, I agree with you, it's completely understandable, but I shouldn't just deal with what's coming, I should also constantly question what's given and that's what I'm missing here to some extent.
I can understand everyone who is generally against everything that doesn't let you be yourself, but you shouldn't be selective here, that would be like the wash me but don't get me wet principle.

But as always and with every topic, there are always two sides to the coin, maybe I could get you to give it another thought and since you don't consume alcohol or weed, your thoughts are always uninfluenced

Of course we have tulips in the garden, it's about to start again, another good month.
However, they are not suitable for sending, they would lose their color and quickly drop their heads.

So that you don't hang your head, I could also invite you to bake two trays of brownies in the garden in summer, one of which is made according to a very old recipe that gives the brownies that certain aroma.
The other tray is made traditionally, baked with lots of love but free from any additives that don't belong in there.
The second one is for you, of course, but who knows, maybe and only maybe and after careful consideration on your part and a nice chat, you might want to try the other recipe after all
Respect if you've managed to read this far.

But now I'm off, I have to go into the garden and check on the plants, spring is coming.

CaNna09
Amateur
@Dutch78 you couldn't have written it better

Blubbo33
Elite

Dutch78 wrote on February 23rd, 2024 at 1:20 pm:

Hi Blubbo

I'll go into a few points, some of them are my own opinion, but there are also a few facts.
You write that dealers will offer worse things because the kick is there for more.
I can reassure you that this will not be the case.
Even before legalization, the "offer" of dealers is broadly diversified and tailored to the customer base.

There will be nothing worse on offer than usual, what else is there to come? Super cocaine, super heroin, or pills that really make you fly and not just feel like it?

With regard to regulation and the overuse of weed in the Netherlands, I can tell you the following.

You can delete the "too much" part, the regulation you mentioned is initially a test phase that affects the cities of Tilburg and Breda
The basic policy of tolerating the sale of cannabis will be maintained during the test.
You read correctly, cannabis is not legal in the Netherlands, but it is tolerated, and the sale is also exempt from punishment, provided you have the appropriate license and sell in a designated coffeeshop.
So far so good, but this is where the real dilemma begins.

The cultivation of large quantities of cannabis is also prohibited in the Netherlands and so the coffee shops are forced to buy it externally from various black marketeers.
The quality is then tested by the operator of the coffee shop and is then sold.
As soon as the cannabis arrives at the coffee shop, it is decriminalized, tolerated and tolerated again, up to a quantity of up to one kilo, which the store is allowed to store and sell with impunity.

The regulation you are referring to really is one, because in the long term it will mean that all coffee shops will only sell weed that has been grown under state supervision and whose origin and purity can be fully traced.
After this test phase, it will then be decided in The Hague whether cannabis will be fully legalized in the Netherlands and not just tolerated and tolerated by the kingdom (yes, we have a kingdom )

I've already been to both cities and had a look at the concept on site.
The first thing that strikes you immediately is the extreme price difference: compared to other, normal coffee shops, the prices here have almost halved, in some cases even more.
This cannabis is advertised separately as legal, which it now is, and since this also eliminates all, sometimes criminal, intermediate routes, this is of course noticeable in the price.
As an example, perhaps a strain that I prefer, which I treat myself to from time to time in summer as a change from my own garden.
The price here in the "normal" coffee shop is around 45-50 euros per 5 grams.
With the same and, in my opinion, even better quality, I paid 19 euros for 5 grams and that for a product that is screened from front to back, making it safe.
In this respect, I share your fear and I hope that the whole thing will catch on in order to at least get impure weed off the market.

In principle, there are two types of dealers, those who only offer weed and those who have concentrated on the whole spectrum.
Naturally and logically, this will be curbed after regulation, indeed the black market will be pushed back in terms of cannabis.

In addition, the margins on cannabis will become significantly smaller and therefore less attractive for the black market as soon as many people meet in cannabis social clubs to grow and harvest together.

Supply and demand will then, as always, adapt to the market and I doubt whether the margins on weed will still be as lucrative for the black market.

Finally, your question about the logic of why weed should become legal just because alcohol is.
I take you as an intelligent user here, so wouldn't it make sense not only to speak out against weed, but also to want to ban the popular drug alcohol?
This would also help the young people who would neither see weed nor the 99% of beer cans that go with it as they stroll past.

That's why I don't quite understand why you write that you don't care whether alcohol is or becomes illegal.
That's inconsistent if you're committed to protecting young people. Personally, I see the dangers of alcohol as far greater than pure weed consumption, and here I'm only talking about the physical consequences.
How much less violence would there be without alcohol, I have not yet noticed the kind of changes in consciousness that alcohol causes in pure cannabis users, how would a fight happen? For the opponents, the fight would feel like it lasted over an hour, while sober outsiders could only observe two arms moving in extremely slow motion towards the opponent's nose, only to look like a caress after an eternity.

That the sense of a permission for alcohol and against weed is generally always given, alcohol will also speak up at some point in every discussion against weed, because it only makes no sense to me why I should be fine with the most dangerous drug, alcohol, and not here before the planned legalization of weed, tried to have alcohol banned to protect the general public.
That would make sense to me, either I try to keep everything that is and could be harmful away from everyone, or I wouldn't be interested at all in certain areas and would only veto future measures.

I can even understand your approach and way of thinking up to a certain point, surely you will also argue that alcohol is already here and has been legal for ages and that there shouldn't be any more dangers in the future if cannabis is legalized.
Yes, I agree with you, it's completely understandable, but I shouldn't just deal with what's coming, I should also constantly question what's given and that's what I'm missing here to some extent.
I can understand everyone who is generally against everything that doesn't let you be yourself, but you shouldn't be selective here, that would be like the wash me but don't get me wet principle.

But as always and with every topic, there are always two sides to the coin, maybe I could get you to give it another thought and since you don't consume alcohol or weed, your thoughts are always uninfluenced

Of course we have tulips in the garden, it's about to start again, another good month.
However, they are not suitable for sending, they would lose their color and quickly drop their heads.

So that you don't hang your head, I could also invite you to bake two trays of brownies in the garden in summer, one of which is made according to a very old recipe that gives the brownies that certain aroma.
The other tray is made traditionally, baked with lots of love but free from any additives that don't belong in there.
The second one is for you, of course, but who knows, maybe and only maybe and after careful consideration on your part and a nice chat, you might want to try the other recipe after all
Respect if you've managed to read this far.

But now I'm off, I have to go into the garden and check on the plants, spring is coming.

Thank you for the interesting and informative explanation.

I must have expressed myself incomprehensibly!

Of course alcohol could also be banned for all I care, I just wanted to say that I don't think alcohol or cannabis are great!

As I wrote, everyone should decide for themselves whether they want to take the Risk with alcohol gambling or cannabis!

I think it's dangerous and that's why I reject it and don't want to trivialize it! In the end, that was my point!
As I have indulged too much in fast food, potato chips and chocolate in the last few months, I also refuse the offer of brownies so as not to escalate further physically!

I'm curious to see how things continue in Germany and the Netherlands and look forward to reading more from you!

Have a sunny day!

CaNna09
Amateur

Langhans
Expert
They are also discussing it live in the Bundestag. So, if you like, you can intensify the topic there in parallel PS. But I had to switch after 90 seconds because the Green speaker said "visitors"

Oops: the previous speaker was much quicker

Hot Topics12th May. 2024 at 10:48 am CEST

GambleJoe is aimed exclusively at user whose allowed to play legally with his current location in online casinos and does not violate the current law.
It is the responsibility of the user to inform himself about the current legal situation. Gambling is prohibited for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
GambleJoe is a registered trademark with the EUIPO of GJ International Ltd.

© 2012-2024 GambleJoe.com

Forgotten your password?

Create a new password here

• 1. Fill in the 3 fields carefully and click on the green button
  • 2. Check your email inbox for a message from GambleJoe
  • 3. Click on the confirmation link in the email and your new password will be active immediately