Privacy settings

We use a number of cookies on our website. Some are essential, while others help us improve our portal for you.

Privacy settings

Here is an overview of all the cookies we use. You can choose to accept whole categories or view more information and select only certain cookies.

Essential (6)

Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.

Statistics (3)

Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
If the statistics cookies are subsequently deselected, they will remain on the computer until the expiry date. However, they are neither updated nor evaluated.

Sport betting tips: Sports betting tips 2023 (Page 676)

Topic created on 01st Jan. 2023 | Page: 676 of 684 | Answers: 6,838 | Views: 474,986
Hanshanshans
Expert

Bluff wrote on 23.12.2023 at 15:35:That was a really great game. I'm curious to see how the Germans continue to perform

Like last year with Gaga to the semi-finals would be great. Of course, I'd also like to see a bit more.😉

The darts hype in this country is definitely in full swing at the moment. Heard it on the radio the other day. 56% club growth.
That's good, the national football team is nothing but a tragedy, it's time for alternatives...🙂

This post has been translated automatically

frapi07
Expert

Patizi wrote on 23.12.2023 at 15:18:

Just because Bologna are currently having a good season it would be stupid to compare them to Milan. Who the hell is Bologna compared to Milan?

Lol spin it however you want, but the fact is: Milan are unstable - and not just since this season. They only got this far in the CL last season because of the luck of the draw and because Napoli gambled it away themselves, and in Serie A they wouldn't have qualified for the CL based on their play. It was only because Juventus did some stupid things that Milan were able to secure a CL place this year. Currently losing 4/17 games is too high a ratio (almost 25%). Whether you want to admit that or not is up to you. In Italy, only Inter and Juve are stable, although Juve are really lucky and should be a few places lower (and I openly admit that as a Juve fan).

It's not the players or the coach who are to blame, but the club itself. They've really cut the money - or do you remember Milan buying any good players in recent years? What I remember are the departures: Donnarumma, Tonali, etc. I had a look at the additions of the last 3 years. The two most expensive have cost €32m and €36m respectively: Tomari (currently still at Milan) and De Ketelaere (currently at Atlanta).Two others are Pulisic and Magnan At BVB it looks similar, but there are players where it was worth it: Haller, Adeyemi, Sabitzer, Füllkrüg. I would say that BVB have made the better additions. With PSG, we can be sure that the additions are monstrous and cannot be compared to the three. So, yes, the chances of PSG finishing 2nd here were slim, but not so slim that it should be considered a miracle. What should be considered a miracle is that Copenhagen finished second in a group with Bayern, Man United and Gala.

Patizi
Elite

frapi07 wrote on 23.12.2023 at 17:00:

Lol spin it however you want, but the fact is: Milan is unstable - and not just since this season. They only got this far in the CL last season because of the luck of the draw and because Napoli had gambled it away themselves and in Serie A they wouldn't have qualified for this CL in terms of play. Milan only managed to secure a CL place this year because Juventus did some stupid things. Currently losing 4/17 games is too high a ratio (almost 25%). Whether you want to admit that or not is up to you. In Italy, only Inter and Juve are stable, although Juve are really lucky and should be a few places lower (and I openly admit that as a Juve fan).

It's not the players or the coach who are to blame, but the club itself. They've really cut the money - or do you remember Milan buying any good players in recent years? What I remember are the departures: Donnarumma, Tonali, etc. I had a look at the additions of the last 3 years. The two most expensive have cost €32m and €36m respectively: Tomari (currently still at Milan) and De Ketelaere (currently at Atlanta).Two others are Pulisic and Magnan At BVB it looks similar, but there are players where it was worth it: Haller, Adeyemi, Sabitzer, Füllkrüg. I would say that BVB have made the better additions. With PSG, we can be sure that the additions are monstrous and cannot be compared to the three. So, yes, the chances of PSG finishing 2nd here were slim, but not so slim that it should be considered a miracle. What should be considered a miracle is that Copenhagen finished second in a group with Bayern, Man United and Gala.

What is luck of the draw? I really can't do anything with it. Saarbrücken advance in the cup against Bayern. Was that luck of the draw for Bayern? For Saarbrücken? What is this luck of the draw anyway? There is no such thing as luck of the draw!

You really use the word luck too much. Maybe it's simply because one person has done a better job than the other. Why is it always luck? Bayern didn't become champions last season by luck on the last matchday. Bayern simply did a better job in the end. It's not all luck. It's also a lot of things you work for yourself because you're simply there at the important moments.

Of course, often only 2-3 teams are stable, otherwise there wouldn't be such differences in the leagues. When betting, the X would be our best friend if everyone was stable. It is quite normal for teams to have weak phases during the season. Virtually no team pulls through completely. And they're not as bad as Milan make out. They had a very weak phase in October and early November. Just because Milan are called Milan doesn't mean they always have to be champions or play for the championship. Don't forget that Inter or Juve have been champions 15 times in the last 20 years. If it wasn't one of them, then it was AC. Generally speaking, the teams that have set the tone in Italy over the last 20 years are Inter and Juve. Who ends up in 2nd or 3rd place is completely irrelevant because only 1st place matters in the history books. Milan are currently where you could say they belong. 3rd place is absolutely ok.

Regarding transfers from Dortmund. Haller was worth it? When was that? The guy never arrived in Dortmund.
Füllkrug scores next to nothing in Dortmund. He scores 5 goals in 6-7 games for Germany. In Dortmund he needs 16 games for that. Absolutely no reinforcement. Moukuko would have done the same. You didn't need Füllkrug for that.
Adeyemi has potential but hardly ever shows it! Often looks like a foreign body.
Sabitzer sometimes like this, sometimes like that.
You can take a look at the average ratings of the players. It's heading towards at least a 4 if not a 5. The players you've listed aren't that great. Only vlt Sabitzer who is ok. In the end, the 4 were all transfers that were absolutely not worth it.
He didn't actually get that many well-known players and when he did it was often crap. You can see that now. Haller, Nmecha, Füllkrug...
The good ones at Dortmund, hardly anyone knew them. Dortmund developed them first. Bellingham or Sancho are the best examples.

As for Paris, I'm sticking to my guns. Neymar was only hyped but ended up being injured for half of his time with Paris. Last year he was only there for the first half of the season. So he was practically uninteresting even then. Messi only had his hype because of the national team. Criticism of him at Paris was very clear. The man who has carried Paris for a few years is still there and if all this talk continues then he'll probably never end up at Real and at some point he'll end his career at Paris.

Bluff
Expert

Hanshanshans wrote on 23.12.2023 at 16:08:

Like last year with Gaga to the semi-finals would be great. Of course, I would also like a little more.😉

The darts hype in this country is definitely going strong at the moment. Heard it on the radio the other day. 56% club growth.
That's good, the national football team is nothing but a tragedy, it's time for alternatives...🙂

The darts hype has definitely arrived in Germany, even in my circle of friends there are a lot of new players, even a friend of mine organizes big monthly tournaments that are always well attended.

Patizi
Elite
Is there actually no GJ sports betting Tip today? Wasn't the darts world championship scheduled?

Patizi
Elite
Ok....just seen it. Tomorrow then 2.

frapi07
Expert
Patizi wrote on 23.12.2023 at 17:40:

What is luck of the draw? I really can't do anything with it. Saarbrücken advance in the cup against Bayern. Was that luck of the draw for Bayern? For Saarbrücken? What is this luck of the draw anyway? There is no such thing as luck of the draw!

You really use the word luck too much. Maybe it's simply because one person has done a better job than the other. Why is it always luck? Bayern didn't become champions last season by luck on the last matchday. Bayern simply did a better job in the end. It's not all luck. It's also a lot of things you work for yourself because you're simply there at the important moments.

Of course, often only 2-3 teams are stable, otherwise there wouldn't be such differences in the leagues. When betting, the X would be our best friend if everyone was stable. It is quite normal for teams to have weak phases during the season. Virtually no team pulls through completely. And they're not as bad as Milan make out. They had a very weak phase in October and early November. Just because Milan are called Milan doesn't mean they always have to be champions or play for the championship. Don't forget that Inter or Juve have been champions 15 times in the last 20 years. If it wasn't one of them, then it was AC. Generally speaking, the teams that have set the tone in Italy over the last 20 years are Inter and Juve. Who ends up in 2nd or 3rd place is completely irrelevant because only 1st place matters in the history books. Milan are currently where you could say they belong. 3rd place is absolutely ok.

Regarding transfers from Dortmund. Haller was worth it? When was that? The guy never arrived in Dortmund.
Füllkrug scores next to nothing in Dortmund. He scores 5 goals in 6-7 games for Germany. In Dortmund he needs 16 games for that. Absolutely no reinforcement. Moukuko would have done the same. You didn't need Füllkrug for that.
Adeyemi has potential but hardly ever shows it! Often looks like a foreign body.
Sabitzer sometimes like this, sometimes like that.
You can take a look at the average ratings of the players. They're at least close to a 4, if not a 5. The players you've listed aren't that great. Only vlt Sabitzer who is ok. In the end, the 4 were all transfers that were absolutely not worth it.
He didn't actually get that many well-known players and when he did it was often crap. You can see that now. Haller, Nmecha, Füllkrug...
The good ones at Dortmund, hardly anyone knew them. Dortmund developed them first. Bellingham or Sancho are the best examples.

As for Paris, I'm sticking to my guns. Neymar was only hyped but ended up being injured for half of his time with Paris. Last year he was only there for the first half of the season. So he was practically uninteresting even then. Messi only had his hype because of the national team. Criticism of him at Paris was very clear. The man who has carried Paris for a few years is still there and if all this talk goes on, he'll probably never end up at Real and will end his career at Paris at some point.

Bayern were very lucky to become champions. Shortly before the end it was still 1-1 in Cologne, by the way. BVB wouldn't even have had to win if they'd been lucky. They still had Bellingham there. Only because BVB were incompetent and perhaps nervous. It was hard to believe how often Bayern messed up. That's just my opinion. Luck of the draw does exist. Especially in the knockout phase. Or is Lazio not lucky? It could have been PSG again. In principle, AC Milan only scored 3 goals in the knockout phase (2x against Napoli, 1x against Tottenham, 0x against Inter). 3 goals scored in 6 games. If they had gotten City, they would have been kicked out - with at least 4-5 goals.

Inter/Juve have dominated the last 20 years, I agree with you. Nevertheless, Milan can't be written off and are always a threat. The same as in Spain: ATM/RM/Barca. We know that it's usually just RM or Barca, but ATM is part of it. Just because Napoli has been consistently at the top for a few years now doesn't mean that Milan isn't a favorite. In all the years that Napoli have set the tone, they've won the league once. And it feels like they've been playing for the title since 2014-15. They are currently not in the top 3, but rather in the top 6.

It may be that the additions I've mentioned haven't done particularly well at BVB, but they're certainly better than Milan. Only Magnan and Pulisic deliver cosntantly. The rest have not. But even a Magnan can't do anything when the defense and midfield f**k up so badly. Take a look at the highlights of Salerntina - Milan from yesterday. Salerntina's temporary 2-1 lead was fine. It doesn't matter if it was an away game. It's AC Milan. They should be winning games like this - if they want to be singing at the top Apparently they don't.

Messi is no longer a goal machine. He hasn't been the Messi who scores 91 goals in a calendar year for a long time. Even at Barca he wasn't like that anymore. He's become more and more passive and has tended to support his team. The French simply had a different expectation. An expectation that perhaps Haaland could have fulfilled, but by no means a Messi aged 35+. Nevertheless, you have to praise his performance. Neymar was/is very susceptible to injuries. That is a fact. But you can't downplay his talent because of that. When he played, he was often able to make the difference.

Patizi
Elite

frapi07 wrote on 23.12.2023 at 18:17:

Bayern were very lucky to become champions. Shortly before the end it was still 1-1 in Cologne, just by the way. BVB wouldn't even have had to win if they were lucky. They still had Bellingham there. Only because BVB were incompetent and perhaps nervous. It was hard to believe how often Bayern messed up. That's just my opinion. Luck of the draw does exist. Especially in the knockout phase. Or is Lazio not lucky? It could have been PSG again. In principle, AC Milan only scored 3 goals in the knockout phase (2x against Napoli, 1x against Tottenham, 0x against Inter). 3 goals scored in 6 games. If they had gotten City, they would have been kicked out - with at least 4-5 goals.

Inter/Juve have dominated the last 20 years, I agree with you. Nevertheless, Milan can't be written off and are always a threat. The same as in Spain: ATM/RM/Barca. We know that it's usually just RM or Barca, but ATM is part of it. Just because Napoli has been consistently at the top for a few years now doesn't mean that Milan isn't a favorite. In all the years that Napoli have set the tone, they've won the league once. And it feels like they've been playing for the title since 2014-15. They are currently not in the top 3, but rather in the top 6.

It may be that the additions I've mentioned haven't done particularly well at BVB, but they're certainly better than Milan. Only Magnan and Pulisic deliver cosntantly. The rest have not. But even a Magnan can't do anything when the defense and midfield f**k up so badly. Take a look at the highlights of Salerntina - Milan from yesterday. Salerntina's temporary 2-1 lead was fine. It doesn't matter if it was an away game. It's AC Milan. They should be winning games like this - if they want to be singing at the top Apparently they don't.

Messi is no longer a goal machine. He hasn't been the Messi who scores 91 goals in a calendar year for a long time. Even at Barca he wasn't like that anymore. He's become more and more passive and has tended to support his team. The French simply had a different expectation. An expectation that perhaps Haaland could have fulfilled, but by no means a Messi aged 35+. Nevertheless, you have to praise his performance. Neymar was/is very susceptible to injuries. That is a fact. But you can't downplay his talent because of that. When he played, he was often able to make the difference.

Booooom! That's exactly the point! Bayern became champions because Dortmund are incompetent! No luck but simply more ripped off! Fought until the last second! The last matchday showed wonderfully why Bayern deserved it. Do you know what luck was? That Dortmund had the chance at all. Bayern played the worst season they've had in over 10 years. 71 points is not a lot by Bayern's standards. Dortmund simply played another season that was slightly above their standards. Dortmund don't get above 70 that often, they're more likely to be below it. You have to get over that. Bayern are playing a poor season by their standards and it's still enough for the title because the rest of the league is too weak. If Bayern had been in normal form, they would have been champions again after 30/31 matchdays. A weak season for Bayern only meant that it was exciting right to the end. As a Bundesliga fan, of course it was great. But the goal just before the end was just typical Bayern and for me it was absolutely deserved. I remember how much talk there was during the season about how the season didn't really deserve a champion because one player after the other did shit.

Bayern also had that luck of the draw against Saarbrücken, or so they thought. In the end, Bayern was eliminated despite taking the lead. That's why I think there's no such thing as luck of the draw. An even more recent and awesome example is Ajax. They were drawn against a fourth division team. I think all but 2-3 of the regular players were on the pitch. End of the story. Ajax are eliminated 3:2 against the fourth division team and are out. And don't tell me Ajax are bad or anything else. They started incredibly badly in the league but have since risen from the bottom to 5th place. That was also luck of the draw for Ajax, you'd think. But it's not! A soccer match starts from 0 and then you see what happens. Big teams beat small teams, but small teams also beat big teams. That doesn't happen all that rarely. I think luck of the draw is nonsense.

That's exactly how I see it, of course. Milan can't be written off. Even if we both do, it's very difficult to judge the season. It's all just snapshots. What you see everywhere now can look completely different in 3-4 months. In most leagues, the same players are always at the top in the end anyway. Of course there are exceptions, such as Union, who qualify for the CL, but you have to realize that there is generally no constant 4th place in Germany anyway. Bayern, Dortmund and Leipzig are always at the top...and in the end someone finishes 4th. And it's the same in other leagues. You gave the best example, Spain.

Dortmund have brought in Sabitzer, Füllkrug, Bensebaini and Nmecha. None of them really deliver anything. If you think Milan bought shit. Then look at what these 4 are doing in Dortmund. Then you'll talk differently. The best man and the reason why Dortmund are still so far ahead is Kobel! But in the end it will still be enough to get into the CL.

Neymar had talent but that alone is not enough. He's now over 30 and what will he be remembered for? His crying on the pitch. A bit of MSN at Barca but even in Barcelona people will talk about Iniesta, Xavi and Messi rather than MSN. Messi's time with Xavi and Iniesta was formative. In Paris, Mbappe overshadows everything. He just keeps on scoring without Messi and Neymar. And even now he gets his assists. It just shows that Messi and Neymar weren't as important as you might have thought. But Neymar won't get a monument there either. Just a player with a lot of talent that he has often shown, but too much crying and too often injured for legend status.

Olli_Eule
Elite
Thanks to Genk for the missed penalty

danny005
Elite
Won again at Betano Masters. 1:1 in the Liverpool game and first goal scorer "other".

Last time it was 0:0 and no goalscorer, I won just under €15. This time €131 with 19 winners and over 7000 participants. I had hoped for more

Hot Topics9th May. 2024 at 12:49 am CEST

GambleJoe is aimed exclusively at user whose allowed to play legally with his current location in online casinos and does not violate the current law.
It is the responsibility of the user to inform himself about the current legal situation. Gambling is prohibited for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
GambleJoe is a registered trademark with the EUIPO of GJ International Ltd.

© 2012-2024 GambleJoe.com
✕

Forgotten your password?

Create a new password here

• 1. Fill in the 3 fields carefully and click on the green button
  • 2. Check your email inbox for a message from GambleJoe
  • 3. Click on the confirmation link in the email and your new password will be active immediately