Privacy settings

We use a number of cookies on our website. Some are essential, while others help us improve our portal for you.

Privacy settings

Here is an overview of all the cookies we use. You can choose to accept whole categories or view more information and select only certain cookies.

Essential (6)

Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.

Statistics (3)

Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
If the statistics cookies are subsequently deselected, they will remain on the computer until the expiry date. However, they are neither updated nor evaluated.

Off topic & small talk: Chatterbox (Page 1089)

Topic created on 14th Jan. 2019 | Page: 1089 of 1175 | Answers: 11,741 | Views: 1,491,025
R3hab
Expert

Langhans wrote on 05.03.2024 at 19:26: Sorry for jumping into the main topic. I have a question about the PSC account and may be in a bit of a hurry because the PSC cards purchased here at GJ will soon lose value. I would like to avoid that
I wanted to load a 25 (or 4 of them) onto my account, but I get the following message: " This PIN cannot be loaded onto your myPaysafe account. With this top-up, your balance would be higher than your remaining spending limit. To increase your limit, you must perform an upgrade ."

Now you can probably increase your limit with PSC via a so-called Authada app. I have also downloaded it. Now they want a PIN code after installation, which according to research comes by post and takes two weeks....heää.

Can I now, for example, Deposit €100 in some bank and then have €100 in my account again to reload 4 PSCs for €25 each? Or is it a mistake on my part (which I suspect)? Next question: is there another way to easily increase the limit?

Many thanks to all you tech-savvy (unlike me) helpers

I had to do that too, but it was done by e-mail, had to verify something and that was it.

Just do it by email

Believe limit is 400 after that you have to do it

This post has been translated automatically

T0uchTheSky
Elite
Langhans wrote on 05.03.2024 at 19:26: Sorry for jumping into the main topic. I have a question about the PSC account and may be in a bit of a hurry because the PSC cards purchased here at GJ will soon lose value. I would like to avoid that
I wanted to load a 25 (or 4 of them) onto my account, but I get the following message: " This PIN cannot be loaded onto your myPaysafe account. With this top-up, your balance would be higher than your remaining spending limit. To increase your limit, you must perform an upgrade ."

Now you can probably increase your limit with PSC via a so-called Authada app. I have also downloaded it. Now they want a PIN code after installation, which according to research comes by post and takes two weeks....heää.

Can I now, for example, Deposit €100 in some bank and then have €100 in my account again to reload 4 PSCs for €25 each? Or is it a mistake on my part (which I suspect)? Next question: is there another way to easily increase the limit?

Many thanks to all you tech-savvy (unlike me) helpers

I also have PSC Unlimited, although I hardly ever use PSC. But I can't remember whether I needed an APP and a code back then, that was last September.

P.s. I found the email once, it said that

" Hello,

your documents have been successfully verified. You can now make unlimited payments in the world of online entertainment.

We wish you lots of fun with Paysafecard! "

Langhans
Expert
Thanks also to you...I checked my mails. There is no correspondence about my account in general. Nothing about setting up, nothing about activating etc. Since I actually keep everything important in a safe place, there doesn't seem to be anything there either. I only have mails with depositors + withdrawals etc. I'll probably go through my drawers tomorrow and look for a letter from them with a PIN.... Alternatively, I'll try to contact them by phone in the hope that someone will be available.
At least this is what I found: " Our service team is available to answer your questions on the following number: +493022027369

Stromberg
Legend
Langhans wrote on 05.03.2024 at 20:32: Thanks also to you...I checked my mails. There is no correspondence about my account in general. Nothing about setting up, nothing about activating etc. Since I actually keep everything important in a safe place, there doesn't seem to be anything there either. I only have mails with depositors + withdrawals etc. I'll probably go through my drawers tomorrow and look for a letter from them with a PIN.... Alternatively, I'll try to contact them by phone in the hope that someone will be available.
At least this is what I found: " Our service team is available to answer your questions on the following number: +493022027369

I also had to upgrade to unlimeted relatively quickly with the authdata app when everything only worked with the mypsc account... I think I was able to Deposit 500 a month and 2500 in total or something.

I can't remember exactly whether I got the pin automatically with my new e-Perso back then, or whether I applied for it because of psc.
But it seems to come automatically if you have an electronic Perso or have applied for one. See here...

https://www.personalausweisportal.de/Webs/PA/DE/buergerinnen-und-buerger/online-ausweisen/pin-brief/pin-brief-node.html

Langhans
Expert
Stromberg wrote on 05.03.2024 at 20:37:
So I also had to upgrade to unlimeted relatively quickly with the authdata app when everything only worked with the mypsc account... I think I was able to Deposit 500 a month and 2500 in total or something.

I can't remember exactly whether I got the pin automatically with my new e-perso back then, or whether I applied for it because of psc.
But it seems to come automatically if you have an electronic Perso or have applied for one. See here...

https://www.personalausweisportal.de/Webs/PA/DE/buergerinnen-und-buerger/online-ausweisen/pin-brief/pin-brief-node.html

Aaaaaahhh....I'm starting to get the hang of it So this ominous PIN didn't come from Paysafe, but was sent with the ID card at the time. Mine is dated 2018. Oh dear,...in which drawer should I start 6 years retroactively That will be wild tomorrow...I don't feel like it, but it has to be done. Thanks, Stromi. Edit: But first try the short official channels via a phone call with Paysafe.

frapi07
Expert
Julian wrote on 05.03.2024 at 14:25:

It is not our intention to restrict Blubbo, in my personal opinion Blubbo belongs to GambleJoe like all other members.

As Saphira has already said, GambleJoe lives from its different characters.
Personally, I have nothing against the opinions he expresses, and if he becomes more direct from time to time, that is absolutely justifiable and understandable. As long as it doesn't go down the "personal track".

Unfortunately, I have to disagree on one point, namely that the line has definitely been crossed several times in the past, but that's a point I don't want to go into because it's not the intention of this post to pillory anyone.

Even though, as an admin, I have often had to intervene in the past with some of his "emotional" posts, there have also been moments when, as a private reader, I could only agree with him and understand his intentions and train of thought very well.

I think Blubbo can also confirm that I have tried to talk to him very often in recent years to make it clear to him that we at GambleJoe value him very much as a member, but that unfortunately there are sometimes moments when we would like him to express his opinion a little more "peacefully".

Of course, over the years I may have been a bit "snotty" towards him from time to time, perhaps because I was annoyed by the overall situation that for some random reason he was involved in almost every argument at some point
Nevertheless, I still hope that he will manage to stop provoking me in such "heated discussions" at some point. Without knowing him personally, I'm still of the opinion that Blubbo is a really decent guy apart from that.

Finally, I would like to mention once again that it was not our intention yesterday to look for someone to blame or to point the finger at anyone. It was simply a statement from us because we were shocked by the whole situation and simply wish that such situations could be resolved more peacefully in the future.

Here's part two, sorry again.

it felt like that. I've already mentioned that Blubbo often leaves an unfriendly impression, but I can't find anything wrong with that as long as he never crosses a certain line. Sometimes you can't mention certain things any other way. Blubbo was very annoyed by the interactions between the two users and made it seem that way. As Xavi22 pointed out, there are situations in real life where people admonish others. Some ask nicely, some scold. No matter how you draw the attention of others to misconduct, as the "guilty party" you should always try to understand whether you are really in the wrong or in the right and then react accordingly.

" Old butterfly ......

I now read Torah and lauer in every theead !

It's great that you are both here but can you clarify your private matters somewhere else?

I think most people here are not interested in your private life!

It really sucks to read about you in every thread, like in kindergarten!"

I admit that the last two sentences (especially the last sentence) were unnecessary and possibly provoked Mr. Lauer, but otherwise there's nothing to complain about here. I think it was an unfavorable situation. It was Sunday, it was already evening, you might already be thinking about Monday and a bit annoyed. But what prompted me to write that you were trying to educate Blubbo is that you pointed out his unfriendly behavior but didn't mention Mr. Lauer's misconduct in return. Saphira wrote a very good post here and got to the heart of the matter. Both were unnecessarily provocative, but Mr. Lauer went over the top with his private message. I can also understand that you think you could have put it more nicely, but I did that and it didn't help. Mr. Lauer could not admit his misconduct despite a nice and factual statement and stubbornly defended his behavior and that of his wife and then blamed us for the fact that the woman then deleted herself.

I hope you and the other admins can now understand the situation a little better. I speak only for myself, what Blubbo has to say/write, he is welcome to post it himself in a post.

I was also shocked that things escalated so much. Mainly because I took a factual approach here and Mr. Lauer immediately went to a personal level.

Finally, I would like to appeal to you once again and ask you, if Mr. Lauer ever decides to reactivate his account, that you admonish him but also give him a second chance. I was the first to cry out for a ban, but after sleeping on it for a night and realizing that he deleted his bad and unfair rating himself, I have nothing against him returning.

Blubbo33
Elite

Julian wrote on 05.03.2024 at 14:25: As already indicated yesterday, I would now like to take the time to go into some of the contributions in more detail.

It is not our intention to restrict Blubbo, in my personal opinion Blubbo belongs to GambleJoe like all other members.

Personally, I have nothing against the opinions he expresses, and if he becomes more direct from time to time, that is absolutely justifiable and understandable. As long as it doesn't go down the "personal track".

Unfortunately, however, I have to disagree with one point, namely that the line has definitely been crossed several times in the past, but that's a point I don't want to go into because it's not the intention of this article to pillory anyone.

Even though I, as an admin, have often had to intervene in the past with some of his "emotional" posts, there have also been moments when I, as a private reader, could only agree with him and could understand his intention or train of thought very well.

I think Blubbo can also confirm that I have tried to talk to him very often in recent years to make it clear to him that we at GambleJoe value him very much as a member, but that unfortunately there are sometimes moments when we would like him to express his opinion a little more "peacefully".

Of course, over the years I may have been a bit "snotty" towards him from time to time, perhaps because I was annoyed by the overall situation that for some random reason he was involved in almost every argument at some point
Nevertheless, I still hope that he will manage to stop provoking me in such "heated discussions" at some point. Without knowing him personally, I'm still of the opinion that Blubbo is a really decent guy apart from that.

Finally, I would like to mention once again that it was not our intention yesterday to look for someone to blame or to point the finger at anyone. It was simply a statement from us because we were shocked by the whole situation and simply wish that such situations could be resolved more peacefully in the future.

To be honest, I'm disappointed or even almost stunned by your statement!

If you read through everything you get the impression that others are to blame for the deletion of the account!

In the end he has shown what a brainchild he is and you should be glad that someone like that is no longer in the forum when you write about killing!

Furthermore, a few sentences are written about Lauer but a huge statement about my former and current behavior!

Apparently you in the team or you alone have had quite a lot on your liver when it comes to me, if you look at sentence by sentence!

I'm not playing down my behavior, but you should differentiate what it's all about!
Yes, I like to write directly and sometimes that may be too much for gentle minds, but I don't write without a reason!
I stand by what I wrote, regardless of whether Lauer's behavior was really too much, all that was missing was that they wrote "good night" to each other!

Or if you mention other things, I have a problem with someone posting winning pictures almost every day and writing how fat he is in the plus and at the same time wants to share profits in the sports betting area for free codes and thinks that wouldn't be money which is forbidden in the forum anyway!
There is much more but that would lead too far!

Yes, I've had a few disagreements with users over the years, but apart from a very few, they've all been settled!
Just recently with frapi and what is ? Nothing !
Because most accept other opinions and or are able to explain their point of view objectively!
I can name some like dutch, the hawk who often comes flying around the corner, or Andre with whom I had a dispute at the beginning, upola and some others or not to forget the dispute with Rebel Yell .

I can continue writing with any of them without any problems because they are and were also able to take little needle jabs from me that are part of an emotional discussion!

And of course I have to put up with a lot myself, but it's also my decision to discuss, so everything is fine!
And sometimes I get annoyed and sometimes the others!

And the final text now officially reads clearly that I should better leave it to PROVOZIEREN!

No idea if I can do that? I've never been told how to talk, but of course I'm aware of the consequences, let's see what happens at some point!

If you don't like something or you think you have to warn me then do it directly and personally and not officially through the flower!

Don't worry, I'm not offended, I've got too thick a skin for that, but the fact that you've written an official statement about me is amazing and that's why I wanted to share my thoughts with you!

Oh well, even if you have often been "snotty" to me in recent years, I still think you're a decent guy!

Stromberg
Legend

Langhans wrote on 05.03.2024 at 20:43:
Aaaaaahhh....gradually I'm starting to snack on the subject So this ominous PIN didn't come from Paysafe, but was sent with the ID card at the time. Mine is dated 2018. Oh dear,...in which drawer should I start 6 years retroactively That will be wild tomorrow...I don't feel like it, but it has to be done. Thanks, Stromi. Edit: But first try the short official channels via a phone call with Paysafe.

That's right, it's part of the passport.

Yes exactly, maybe there's another way to verify or upgrade the account. 👍

frapi07
Expert

Julian wrote on 05.03.2024 at 14:25: As already indicated yesterday, I would now like to take the time to go into some of the contributions in more detail.

Personally, I have nothing against the opinions he expresses, and if he becomes more direct from time to time, that's absolutely justifiable and understandable. As long as it doesn't go down the "personal track".

Unfortunately, I have to disagree on one point, namely that the line has definitely been crossed several times in the past, but that's a point I don't want to go into because it's not the intention of this post to pillory anyone.

Even though, as an admin, I have often had to intervene in the past with some of his "emotional" posts, there have also been moments when, as a private reader, I could only agree with him and understand his intentions and train of thought very well.

Finally, I would like to mention once again that it was not our intention yesterday to look for someone to blame or to point the finger at anyone. It was simply a statement from us because we were shocked by the whole situation and simply wish that such situations could be resolved more peacefully in future.

Last night I was in a bit of a hurry because I wanted to watch the CL game, so I forgot to respond to a point of criticism.

I would still like to write something about the paragraph "Unfortunately, I have to disagree with one point, namely that the line has definitely been crossed several times in the past, but that's a point I don't want to go into because it's not the intention of the article to pillory anyone.".

What Blubbo has written in the past should remain in the past. It has nothing to do with the case of Mr. Lauer. That's another reason why I think it's good that you don't want to go into more detail here. In addition, I can say little or nothing about these cases, as I was not involved and/or did not witness these incidents.

In the second part of my post, I went into Blubbo's contribution in more detail and explained what could possibly have been avoided.

If you mention that Blubbo has often crossed the line in the past, you must also acknowledge in return that he has improved in this respect, as he did not cross any lines on Sunday.

Regardless of whether you like each other or not, I think there should be a certain basic level of respect. You can't get along with everyone here in the forum. It's the same in real life. At school or at work, you always have contact with people with whom you get on very well and some with whom you simply don't get on. However, nobody should have the right to be against someone's right to exist. I'm not talking about you, Julian. I'm more concerned with the behavior of HerrLauer and Thora89. Saphira rephrased it nicely and hit the core statements of both of them exactly. Basically, they had written: we write as it suits us. If you don't like it, then you can get the f**k out of here. In addition, an indifferent user tried to ban Blubbo from speaking or writing.

So, now I'm actually done Sorry for writing my answer in three posts.

MisterL
Expert
only smart people

Hot Topics18th May. 2024 at 04:33 pm CEST

GambleJoe is aimed exclusively at user whose allowed to play legally with his current location in online casinos and does not violate the current law.
It is the responsibility of the user to inform himself about the current legal situation. Gambling is prohibited for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
GambleJoe is a registered trademark with the EUIPO of GJ International Ltd.

© 2012-2024 GambleJoe.com

Forgotten your password?

Create a new password here

• 1. Fill in the 3 fields carefully and click on the green button
  • 2. Check your email inbox for a message from GambleJoe
  • 3. Click on the confirmation link in the email and your new password will be active immediately