as you have already noticed, we had to remove all gambling providers that are not licensed in Germany from the top lists.
The range of gambling providers on GambleJoe has already changed and new licensed providers are added regularly.
We would like to introduce the new providers to you at and would be happy to receive a casino review from you
On the one hand you help the gambling providers to improve their offer and on the other hand you help other players on GambleJoe to choose the right online gambling house.
Every sensible and objective evaluation of a licensed gambling house will be rewarded with a 7 Euro Paysafecard
We check the rating for comprehensibility and then award the Paysafecard within 24 hours.
The rating should contain at least 70 words and not only refer to the 1 Euro rule or the 5 seconds spin time
You are welcome to rate the site structure, the support, the Welcome bonus, the game selection, the loading speeds, Deposit options and withdrawal duration, as well as your gaming experience in general
The "rules of the game" in summary:
- only casinos licensed in Germany may be rated
- Changes to old casino ratings do not count as new ratings
- the action applies only to members from Germany, since our Paysafekarten are redeemable only in Germany
- multiple participation by rating different casinos is explicitly allowed
- the won voucher cards should be redeemed within 7 days if possible, because the credit on the cards (by paysafecard) will be reduced again by 3 Euro on 27.11
- we currently have 150x 7 Euro PSC available and as soon as these cards are used up, the promotion ends
By the way, we looked at the November casino ratings and the 4 users who have already rated a gambling house this month will get a 7 euro PSC retroactively credited.
If you have any questions about the promotion, feel free to vent in this thread.
To the overview of all online gaming arcades
Edit from Julian:
Note: The action has been ended in the meantime
This post has been translated automatically