Privacy settings

We use a number of cookies on our website. Some are essential, while others help us improve our portal for you.

Privacy settings

Here is an overview of all the cookies we use. You can choose to accept whole categories or view more information and select only certain cookies.

Essential (6)

Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly.

Statistics (3)

Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website.
If the statistics cookies are subsequently deselected, they will remain on the computer until the expiry date. However, they are neither updated nor evaluated.

Off topic & small talk: Crime & Myths

Topic created on 06th Feb. 2023 | Page: 1 of 6 | Answers: 85 | Views: 6,943
Anonym
Since my childhood I have been fascinated by mysteries and unsolved criminal cases. At that time I still watched the programs Autopsie - Mysteriöse Todesfälle, Ungeklärte Morde - dem Täter auf der Spur or Medical Detectives ! In addition there was X-Factor - The inconceivable with inexplicable events. At that time as a youngster I felt these transmissions still as maintenance, meanwhile I suffer correctly with and try somehow to help, by sharing and spreading the information ....

Which cases move you?

With me it is the well-known Cold Cases of Lars Mittank, Katrin Konert, Rebecca Reusch, Tristan Brübach. In addition some cases from abroad among other things Zodiac or the case Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon.

Furthermore there are mysterious cases, which are not to be explained naturally. These include the Missing411, Dyatlow Pass or The poltergeist of Enfield. In addition, there are cases that have been officially cleared up, although there are contradictions. As if the justice would want to take someone in protection. The case Dutroux and the 30 dead witnesses, the suicide of the NSU, accident of Tanja Gräff or the justice scandal Harry Wörz are well known to most. Eva Kaili has nothing to look for here in the thread for the time being

Are there any YT channels or streamers you can recommend?
The first ones that come to my mind are Insolito and Mythen Metzger. In addition, I have a few other channels linked in the text.

Maybe the thread will give you new information, YT channels or some food for thought. I am sure that there are some forum members who are interested in these topics. Therefore I ask the other to take the topics seriously! Just because you can't explain something, you don't have to come directly with alien chatter. And if nevertheless, then it proves

I would like to note that the thread is not for discussing attacks (9/11 or SevenSeven ), accidental/intentional shootdowns (Iran-Air, Ukraine ). This also includes the NSA affair, Paradise Papers and Panama Papers. Nevertheless, cases from politics are allowed if there is circumstantial evidence (e.g.; Jürgen Möllemann, Andrea Ullrich, Kirsten Heisig, John F.Kennedy ).

-Edit by Andre: Font color adjusted-

This post has been translated automatically

refucs
Top Member
I've seen weeks ago what about the murder case Schemmer from Germany on Youtube and also then partially researched in some forums. Very interesting murder case.

A woman who allegedly wants to sit innocently in jail.

She had murdered her in-laws in their home. Has traveled in a time span of good 8 hours between 22 and 6 o'clock nearly 800 KM (there and back), from the own house to the house of the parents-in-law and then still committed the murder. No traces, only serious circumstantial evidence.

For me, she is also clearly the perpetrator. The interesting thing for me is that the husband, the son of the murdered woman, still believes that his wife is innocent. Although it is really very very clear that it could only be her.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelmord_von_Horchheim

Anonym
The case on Lars Mittank has also kept me a bit busy.

I believe that this drug Cefcil 500 triggered a psychotic episode. He had this stress with the soccer fans before. Maybe he was so afraid of them that he wanted to hide from them. And he chose a hiding place where he couldn't get out and hasn't been found yet. It's only one possibility out of thousands, but I really believe that it has something to do with the medication. One could at least explain his erratic behavior with it. This video, where he runs out of the airport is really too violent, and that he was never seen again afterwards.

By the way, his mother is a real honorable woman to keep trying so hard to find her son. This uncertainty must be really unbearable.

refucs
Top Member

SlottiKarotti wrote on 02/07/2023 at 00:02: The case on Lars Mittank has also been on my mind a bit.

I think that this drug Cefcil 500 triggered a psychotic episode. After all, he had this stress with the soccer fans before. Maybe he was so afraid of them that he wanted to hide from them. And he chose a hiding place where he couldn't get out and hasn't been found yet. It's just one possibility out of thousands, but I really believe that it has something to do with the medication. One could at least explain his erratic behavior with it. This video, where he runs out of the airport is really too violent, and that he was never seen again afterwards.

By the way, his mother is a real honorable woman to keep trying so hard to find her son. This uncertainty must be really unbearable.

I think that in any case he was no longer alive relatively soon after his disappearance. There is no evidence of his demise, but if nothing bad had happened, he would have had to arrive home somehow in July 2014 at the latest to still have any realistic hope. Since that did not happen, it is 99.999999% safe to assume that he is dead.

I would blame myself if I had been one of those who flew home on 07 July. Very mysterious everything. This would never have happened if a colleague had stayed on site. But afterwards one is always smarter.

Anonym
refucs wrote on 06.02.2023 at 23:41: I've seen weeks ago what about the murder case Schemmer from Germany on Youtube and also then partially researched in any forums. Very interesting murder case.

A woman who allegedly innocent wants to sit in jail.

She had murdered her in-laws in their home. Has traveled in a time span of good 8 hours between 22 and 6 o'clock nearly 800 KM (there and back), from the own house to the house of the parents-in-law and then still committed the murder. No traces, only heavy circumstantial evidence.

For me, she is also clearly the perpetrator. The interesting thing for me is that the husband, the son of the murdered woman, still believes that his wife is innocent. Although it is really very very clear that it could only be her.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelmord_von_Horchheim

I am also aware of the case, but as a judge I would not have condemned her. It was only a circumstantial case, there was no evidence. On Youtube there are some videos, be it from SWR or from Youtubern.

Two aspects immediately stand out to me;
1) A motorcyclist (witness) comes forward only after 18 months and claims that he remembers the following;
a) date and the time
b) the car, make and color
c) to the license plate number
This witness was elementary to the verdict.

2) If one considers the time span and distance, then doubts already arise. Alone the journey lasts without refueling, parking, breaks, etc. between 6:50 - 7:00 std. at 140 km/h and refueled at a gas station was demonstrably not. So a maximum of 1 hour remains to carry out the murder, to cover tracks, etc.. In addition, the walk from the house to the car and the search of a parking lot also takes a few minutes, as well as refueling with the canisters. Furthermore, there are the witnesses and statements of the landlady and the car mechanic, which exonerate the alleged perpetrator.

However, there are factors that speak for a participation. It is very strange that the perpetrator wanted to kill herself that night of all nights, which is why she was traveling by car at night. Besides, she has no handicap, not even her husband.

But who else would have killed the couple? Despite the wealth, there was no robbery and the couple had no enemies

Anonym

SlottiKarotti wrote on 02/07/2023 at 00:02: The case on Lars Mittank has also been on my mind a bit.

I believe that this drug Cefcil 500 triggered a psychotic episode. After all, he had this stress with the soccer fans before. Maybe he was so afraid of them that he wanted to hide from them. And he chose a hiding place where he couldn't get out and hasn't been found yet. It's just one possibility out of thousands, but I really believe that it has something to do with the medication. One could at least explain his erratic behavior with it. This video, where he runs out of the airport is really too violent, and that he was never seen again afterwards.

Lars Mittank also kept me busy for years. Both his mother and the private detectives do not give up and really do everything to solve the case. In the past there was also once an interview of Insolito, there some interesting things of the private detective were published. From 43:00 ->Exclusive Interview <-

His bizarre behavior certainly leads back to the brawl and the prescribed drug!

But I don't think he's still alive. After he climbed over the fence at the airport and disappeared in the sunflower field, I think he was attacked by wild animals (Keiler) . Bulgaria, the season as well as the localities and the sunflower field speak for the area of wild boars.

Otherwise, after so many years, we should have heard from him a sign of life...

refucs
Top Member

Royal777 wrote on 07.02.2023 at 02:01 Clock:
I am also aware of the case, but as a judge I would not have convicted her. It was only a circumstantial trial, there was no evidence. On Youtube there are some videos, be it from SWR or from Youtubern.

Two aspects immediately stand out to me;
1) A motorcyclist (witness) comes forward only after 18 months and claims that he remembers the following;
a) date and the time
b) the car, make and color
c) to the license plate number
This witness was elemental to the verdict.

2) If one considers the time span and distance, then doubts already arise. Alone the journey lasts without refueling, parking, breaks, etc. between 6:50 - 7:00 std. at 140 km/h and refueled at a gas station was demonstrably not. So a maximum of 1 hour remains to carry out the murder, to cover tracks, etc.. In addition, the walk from the house to the car and the search of a parking lot also takes a few minutes, as well as refueling with the canisters. Furthermore, there are the witnesses and statements of the landlady and the car mechanic, which exonerate the alleged perpetrator.

However, there are factors that speak for a participation. It is very strange that the perpetrator wanted to kill herself that night of all nights, which is why she was traveling by car at night. Besides, she has no handicap, not even her husband.

But who else would have killed the couple? Despite the wealth, there was no robbery and the couple had no enemies

Nothing was stolen, the perpetrator got in with the front door key (no signs of burglary, open windows etc...) which was actually in the house and then found next to the front steps after the crime for someone to find. She behaved very strangely in the months after the murder (All to be read in the court verdict). She has no alibi for the time that night. Has also behaved very strangely at the finding day of the dead, she was the first with her husband at the crime scene. I think 99.99% of the time the right one is in jail. And the lady is also cold as ice, if you still go to the GB of the dead with husband and children although you know that you are dead.

Xavi22
Expert

refucs wrote on 07.02.2023 at 10:10 am:

Nothing was stolen, the perpetrator got in with the front door key (no signs of burglary, open windows etc...) which was actually in the house and then found next to the front steps after the crime for someone to find. She behaved very strangely in the months after the murder (All to be read in the court verdict). She has no alibi for the time that night. Has also behaved very strangely at the finding day of the dead, she was the first with her husband at the crime scene. I think 99.99% the right one is in jail. And the lady is also cold as ice, if you still go to the GB of the dead with husband and children although you know that you are dead.

In the end, I guess you can never be sure, but in fact, in many documentaries and podcasts, the verdict itself came up short for me. If you flip through the umpteen pages and read them carefully, you should come to the conclusion, even as an uninvolved person, that it was her or that she had something to do with it.

refucs
Top Member

Xavi22 wrote on 07/02/2023 at 10:21 AM:

In the end I guess you can never be sure, but actually in many docs and podcasts the verdict itself came up short to me. If you flip through the umpteen pages and read them carefully, you should come to the conclusion, even as an uninvolved person, that she did it or had something to do with it quite powerfully.

Yes exactly, only with the Dokus and Podcasts one can have doubts. But if you study the verdict, i.e. the reasoning and circumstantial evidence, you can have almost no residual doubt. It is so clear, especially her behavior after the crime in the weeks and months afterwards.

Anonym

Royal777 wrote on 02/07/2023 at 02:27 PM:

Lars Mittank has kept me busy for years as well. Both his mother and the private detectives do not give up and really do everything to solve the case. In the past there was also once an interview of Insolito, there were some interesting things published by the private detective. From 43:00 ->Exclusive Interview <-

His bizarre behavior certainly leads back to the brawl and the prescribed drug!

But I don't think he's still alive. After he climbed over the fence at the airport and disappeared in the sunflower field, I think he was attacked by wild animals (Keiler) . Bulgaria, the season as well as the localities and the sunflower field speak for the area of wild boars.

Otherwise, after so many years, we should have heard from him a sign of life...

I guess I did not express myself clearly. I meant that with the hiding place in such a way that he possibly in any walls/tunnels in the underground or so got wedged/injured, and could not free himself from the emergency and then died there. Something like that happens sometimes.

If you are interested in such stories, you can have a look at the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiOyKVcDODo&list=PLgRgJrlop--N6CvmlUJ0nEwR_hasZvA6m

@refucs Yes, I would also have a guilty conscience, in place of the friends. You just don't do that, leave your buddy alone abroad after a fight. But typical for today's time a bit...

Anonym

refucs wrote on 07.02.2023 at 10:10 am:

Nothing was stolen, the perpetrator got in with the front door key (no signs of burglary, open windows etc...) which was actually in the house and then found next to the front steps after the crime for someone to find. She behaved very strangely in the months after the murder (All to be read in the court verdict). She has no alibi for the time that night. Has also behaved very strangely at the finding day of the dead, she was the first with her husband at the crime scene. I think 99.99% of the time the right one is in jail. And the lady is also cold as ice, if you still go to the GB of the dead with husband and children although you know that you are dead.

In my eyes a very strange case. She had only 30-60 minutes time for the murders, in addition no DNA traces, also the murder weapon was not found. There were not even drops of blood found on the textiles as well as in the car. She could have disposed of the key as well as the murder weapon...
Difficult...
I'll watch a few more videos about the case tonight, maybe I'll come to a more conclusive conclusion.

If circumstantial evidence is sufficient for a verdict, then for example in the " Fritzl case" the wife Rosemarie Fritzl should have been sentenced.

Anonym
SlottiKarotti wrote on 07.02.2023 at 12:52 pm:

I guess I didn't make myself clear then. I meant that with the hiding place in such a way that he possibly got wedged / injured in some walls / tunnels underground or so, and could not free himself from the emergency and then died there. Something like that happens sometimes.

No question, this is definitely a realistic scenario! He could no longer think clearly and was in total panic. Although there were hundreds of civilians in the reception hall of the airport, he still did not feel safe and then climbed over the fence to hide in the area behind it.

However, his delusions would have to subside after a few hours, and by evening at the latest he would be fully conscious again. Because of the extreme noise, his cries for help would not be heard...

Edit by Julian: Font color was adjusted

refucs
Top Member

Royal777 wrote on 07.02.2023 at 13:20:

In my eyes a very strange case. The had only 30-60 minutes for the murders, in addition no DNA traces, also the murder weapon was not found. There were not even drops of blood found on the textiles as well as in the car. She could have disposed of the key as well as the murder weapon...
Difficult...
I'll watch a few more videos about the case tonight, maybe I'll come to a more conclusive conclusion.

If circumstantial evidence is sufficient for a verdict, then for example in the " Fritzl case" the wife Rosemarie Fritzl should have been sentenced.

Yes as said I would recommend to it the court decision and/or the reasoning and circumstantial evidence to it. Afterwards the thing was clear for me. There are also all the telephone recordings to read after the murder, which she had with her husband, when the police tapped her for weeks. The way she behaved there alone was anything but normal if you were innocent.

For the murder only 30 - 60 min? I think that was quite sufficient. It will not have lasted longer, if at all, I would say even rather less than 30 minutes. The father-in-law was caught after going to the toilet at night and then his wife woke up right next door in the bedroom and was also killed in seconds.
She will have worn a full body suit or something similar.

What is open is where she disposed of the perpetrator material. On a more than 300km long distance but also very many possibilities.

refucs
Top Member
The case of Kremers and Froon is also really depressing. What the poor girls must have gone through in their last moments.

Everything probably happened to them, but certainly not an accident. The evidence is so overwhelming. And also really scary.

Bad that there are often such fates where women traveling alone get into any ambushes.

Anonym

refucs wrote on 07.02.2023 at 20:05: The case of Kremers and Froon is also really depressing. What those poor girls must have gone through in their last moments.

So everything probably happened to them, but certainly not an accident. The evidence is so overwhelming. And also really scary.

Bad that there are often such fates where women traveling alone get into any ambushes.

This is indeed an awesome case, and extremely strange. In the meantime, there is a lot of new information, including the stories of Margarita V., which sound credible to me.
Presumably, the two girls were picked up by a group and abducted, abused and ultimately murdered. Nevertheless, the public prosecutor's office sticks to its account that it was still an accident....

Old video (Jarow)
New video (Insolito)
Another point of view can be found here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmdRU1VNIQU&ab_channel=RottenRavenStudios

Hot Topics25th Apr. 2024 at 08:06 pm CEST

GambleJoe is aimed exclusively at user whose allowed to play legally with his current location in online casinos and does not violate the current law.
It is the responsibility of the user to inform himself about the current legal situation. Gambling is prohibited for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
GambleJoe is a registered trademark with the EUIPO of GJ International Ltd.

© 2012-2024 GambleJoe.com

Forgotten your password?

Create a new password here

• 1. Fill in the 3 fields carefully and click on the green button
  • 2. Check your email inbox for a message from GambleJoe
  • 3. Click on the confirmation link in the email and your new password will be active immediately